• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Iniq. (kiss, kiss) :hug::hug::cat:

How are you today? (re-kiss) :hug:

I'm well, and better still from having seen you. :hug:

How is your day going? I saw a weather map of the US yesterday, and it showed all the continental states in red, meaning it must be damn hot where you're at.

They are a blast in person. They sing sometimes, dance, jump up and down, really get into it and they are really nice to the audience. :grinning:

Yes, indeed! Very nice people! I already said sometime that I heard many radioshows of Piet Blank years ago. Really very nice!:super:

But ups... I have something from his shows still on tapes ... not bought :blush:
On the other hand he actualy said some time that he was going to start the show if everyone has set new tapes in the machines :lol:

Maybe are there just some financial problems...? Well, I don't know. I'll stop thinking about this :grinning:

Enjoy the music :super:

They are a blast in person. They sing sometimes, dance, jump up and down, really get into it and they are really nice to the audience. :grinning:

I missed B&J when they came close to my area - I regret I didn't make more of an effort to get to the show. I keep forgetting that even if you're not a huge fan of the music, there's still the human element - you get to see who the person(s) is on the left side of the hyphen in a track name.

I'm well, and better still from having seen you. :hug:

How is your day going? I saw a weather map of the US yesterday, and it showed all the continental states in red, meaning it must be damn hot where you're at.

Not all that bad. It's only 93°F/33.88°C here at my house. That's not bad at all for Texas in July. And I can see rain on the radar south of me. I might get some of that by the afternoon. They are "Gulf moisture-heat of the day" rain showers. :grinning: :cat:

Not all that bad. It's only 93°F/33.88°C here at my house. That's not bad at all for Texas in July. And I can see rain on the radar south of me. I might get some of that by the afternoon. They are "Gulf moisture-heat of the day" rain showers. :grinning: :cat:

Only 34C...

I classify that as damn hot. Plus, you mentioned humidity, so it must feel a little bit like being in a dishwasher just after it has stopped.

I hope to be there! :hug:

Oh... I didn't know... Luckily I don't live there! :) You're ok too?

Tornadic activity can happen anywhere, actually. Now there are places on the planet where they occur a lot more frequently. Here in the US, we have a large area of the country that lies in "Tornado Alley". The southern edge of it is north of me by about 3 or 4 counties. So I'm not in it, which makes me happy, of course. But they can happen right here, too. :cat:

Again very nice... I'm not sure what it is, but it could be a mashup, I like it!

Tornadic activity can happen anywhere, actually. Now there are places on the planet where they occur a lot more frequently. Here in the US, we have a large area of the country that lies in "Tornado Alley". The southern edge of it is north of me by about 3 or 4 counties. So I'm not in it, which makes me happy, of course. But they can happen right here, too. :cat:

god hates low income housing (trailer parks)..:mask:

Yes, Indeed! Here it's less frequent the case... And they're less intense as in the US... :grinning::cat:

Back