Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Decent

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i personally like the fact that Ferry plays more trance lately never liked the electro style he was for a while :whistle: - this is just my opinion

but what do you expect from Ferry?House or something??

Anyway thats why Gatecrasher has seats and bars!

I used to like trance and to like Ferry but at some point all the trance tunes sounded the same, they started being ''happy , enthusiastic , energetic and uplifiting'' for everyone but me. I still do like ''my classics'' of trance ( like Rank1 , Chicane, even 2 or 3 tunes by Tiesto and van Buuren - guys that I can't stand now and fall asleep on their gigs ) It was then when I fall in love with some heavier sounds like progressive, tech - trance , electro , tech - house. So I would rather went to see Marco V, Sander van Doorn , Pryda , Marco Bailey or Christopher Lawrence but only Corsten is ''available''. I might still have fun though. :smile1:

I used to like trance and to like Ferry but at some point all the trance tunes sounded the same, they started being ''happy , enthusiastic , energetic and uplifiting'' for everyone but me. I still do like ''my classics'' of trance ( like Rank1 , Chicane, even 2 or 3 tunes by Tiesto and van Buuren - guys that I can't stand now and fall asleep on their gigs ) It was then when I fall in love with some heavier sounds like progressive, tech - trance , electro , tech - house. So I would rather went to see Marco V, Sander van Doorn , Pryda , Marco Bailey or Christopher Lawrence but only Corsten is ''available''. I might still have fun though. :smile1:

Everyone has his taste of music and he can listen to whatever he wants to!I personally think that it is good there is other styles beside trance such as progressive,house etc!Would be monotone if there was only one right?

I can understand you in a way : you will probably feel bored with Ferry trance sounds and i will for sure feel bored and sleepy with those heavier sounds you already said!

You have your opinion I have mine - and i am sure i use bold to say that it was JUST MY OPINION!

I dont see any meaning to continue this anyway!

:grinning: Sander Van Doorn :grinning:.....

btw, are you guys going on 19th or 20th? :unsure:

Everyone has his taste of music and he can listen to whatever he wants to!I personally think that it is good there is other styles beside trance such as progressive,house etc!Would be monotone if there was only one right?

I can understand you in a way : you will probably feel bored with Ferry trance sounds and i will for sure feel bored and sleepy with those heavier sounds you already said!

You have your opinion I have mine - and i am sure i use bold to say that it was JUST MY OPINION!

I dont see any meaning to continue this anyway!

Sure, EOT.. I was just saying..

Nevermind.

:grinning: Sander Van Doorn :grinning:.....

btw, are you guys going on 19th or 20th? :unsure:

We are going on the 19th to Nottingham's Gatecrasher. Are you going too ? :smile1:

clubgirl and maria both have points... i agree with clubgirl
in the sense that a lot of the current stuff by the artists listed
are getting old... i also fell asleep at labour of love (avb + benny b particularly).. and avb is my fav.

maria's right in the sense that everyones got their own opinion, obviously... i'm naturally into the darker stuff while i like the darkest stuff best.... right now i'm into oliver lieb... kicks the shit outta anything i hear on ah.fm these days (and i love ah.fm, dont get me wrong)... but something like Into Deep is a masterpiece (from the late 90s) that never gets outdated, while everything on ah.fm will be outdated in a couple of years.

kinda went on a rant there but don't worry about it i love you all :D

clubgirl and maria both have points... i agree with clubgirl
in the sense that a lot of the current stuff by the artists listed
are getting old... i also fell asleep at labour of love (avb + benny b particularly).. and avb is my fav.

maria's right in the sense that everyones got their own opinion, obviously... i'm naturally into the darker stuff while i like the darkest stuff best.... right now i'm into oliver lieb... kicks the shit outta anything i hear on ah.fm these days (and i love ah.fm, dont get me wrong)... but something like Into Deep is a masterpiece (from the late 90s) that never gets outdated, while everything on ah.fm will be outdated in a couple of years.

kinda went on a rant there but don't worry about it i love you all :D

I didnt said you should came in my side or whatever!I just said that everyone has his opinion and his taste!

Beside that it is not a bad thing to express what we thing right?

And i guess Daydream is boring to some people :whistle:

:choon: Super8 & Tab - Elektra (Original Mix) :choon:

soon soon soon my chooooon :choon: :super: (did you notice the rhyme) :tongue:

Back