08-08-2009 Live Broadcast Intuition Summer Festival

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:shit I slept in:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Awesome party, went nuts when Gareth Emery played that mashup of this is that.
Those security gorilla's at the door where the suck, what a lame asses.

God some nice pix with some girls and DJs ;)
Good parteh!

Sick as **** I attended this party... untill 5 o' clock nothing really interesting imo. Sickness disappeared and got replaced with stomach ache when I ate a horrible chicken saté :mad:
Gareth Emery, Comsic Gate and Alex were the heroes of the day... Sorry I couldn't chat with you guys, but I was or abusing the loungecouche or jumping on the music or on the toilet :LMAO:

Sick as **** I attended this party... untill 5 o' clock nothing really interesting imo. Sickness disappeared and got replaced with stomach ache when I ate a horrible chicken saté :mad:
Gareth Emery, Comsic Gate and Alex were the heroes of the day... Sorry I couldn't chat with you guys, but I was or abusing the loungecouche or jumping on the music or on the toilet :LMAO:

heard you scream into the mic :)

nice job bro haha u rox

@Jeffrey : oh ..i didn't realize you were this sick :( well, at least you could stay till the end ;)

@dan : hope you heard me too ! :p

I'm glad I didnt eat anything in the club in the end hehe ...

Nice party, not a great one but anw, nice weekend, maya and I had an epic trip back to Tilburg and cant wait to come in the NL again !

intuition_summer_festival_2009_20090810_1923544995.jpg

Maya, Diane & Gareth ;) Awesome picture!

Back