08-08-2009 Live Broadcast Intuition Summer Festival

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Seems like the cable, that we used for connectivity was dug up by someone and its most likely a hazard, club asked to close the connection. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Were sorry about this.
These things happen, anyway thanks for all the work ahfm crew.:bravo:

Seems like the cable, that we used for connectivity was dug up by someone and its most likely a hazard, club asked to close the connection. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Were sorry about this.

thanks again for all your hard work dan... there will be more parties to come :)

Were sorry about this.

ahhh Boss :(
thanx the broadcasting so far tho :friends:

LOL

4th track in Cosmic Gate set is:

Jerome Isma-Ae - Shaguar

Not MJ remix ...

was a massive event tho :)
bye bye :wave:

Live: 08-08-2009 Live Broadcast Intuition Summer Festival

we have listened successfull summer festival we thank u to ah fm and to everybody:hug:

Thanks to all, was a nice party with lots of good music.:friends::super:

* Now Listening : 841 ~ Replay DJ Lemon - Apocalypse 012 on AH.FM 12-07-2009 *

Were sorry about this.

:cap: oh ok - clear to me. Thanks :thankyou: :good2: to all who were involved ! :bravo: :clap2:

I hope some set will be available tho :)

Just got home:) Was ok for me, not that much uplifting energetic sounds though..:( But was really nice weather, so was mostly outside or at the chat:lol: Only went crazy when Alex Morph played Khepera:):):)

Back