08-11-2006 AH is 6 Months old.

in fact ... i thought that this will happened in 6 months online time ...and it will grow up much more i think all we need is making worlds best radio station more popular in the trance scene
big up for the work behind the doors dan and friends

Thanks to Dan for all he has done for us and for all the community creting a fresh radio where the Music is the real "owner" of the radio.... your passion is fantastic and people feel it!!!

Congratulation to you and to all the djs and user on Afterhours:super:

first of all, to congratulate to dan give that this making great work.
y thank to him for to thrust.
excelent selection of dj, s that afterhours has, from dj, s consolidated to great promises.afterhours to me is quality. and to also congratulate to all the equipment of dj, s by the great work that we are doing.

[URL=http://forum.afterhours.fm/][/URL]

happy birthday ah.fm. ;)

great work dan, hope forthcoming months will be even better ;P

Congratulations Dan & AH.FM family...what u've done here in last 6 months is just indescribable. Keep up the brilliant work:cheeers: :ah:

>>> afterhours.fm = fastest growing radio station <<<

Once again thank you all for great support. Would like to see what other listeners think of Afterhours and express their feelings.

So everyone who reads this please express yourself and say a few words. I would like to know, so I could make it even a better place and community.

Thank You

Congrats Dan/afterhours :super:
Must say that theyre are awesome shows playing here..dont have enough time to listen as much as i would like too but..
Great djs and shows..
Great forum software too..easy to manage and use..
Its an awesome page overall :ah:
Only thing i can come up with is that stuff regarding a 48kbps stream or something for all the low bandwidth users out there..
But you already know about that..its a thread about it somewhere..
That way more people can get a taste of Afterhours.fm

Back