• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
1022 Listeners Ráving !! ~ Replay DJ Donatas - VZ 099 on AH.FM 08-11-2010

ok - it's official now - somewhere in my top 3 best tunes of 2010 ! :w00t: :super:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rave::bumpit:YAHOOOOO!!!!!:bumpit::rave:

1021 Listeners ~ Replay DJ Donatas - VZ 099 on AH.FM 08-11-2010

:: Fabio Stein pres. Electrical ~ In The West (c) Ennio Morricone ::

once_upon_a_time_in_america.jpg

Fabio Stein
Fabio Stein
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Fabio Stein

Aliases: Electrical, Uprise (3)
Profile: Trance DJ / Producer

composer and performer : ranks 1 and 2 to me. Any DJ is 3rd at most: only when remixing...

western america sounds:)
i was right this has something with movie soundtrack when i have posted "sounds as movie soundtrack" yesterday

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/28180-08-11-2010-dj-donatas-vz-099-a-9.html#post1689959 :book:

:wall: as I foresee ... ... ... :cry:

:wall:

:sleeping: :lol: :cap: It goes beyond me, ignoring or even forgetting to add :wink: the very name of a performer. To me, any DJ comes 3rd or 4th.

1. composer. Here's were the music world starts. Without composer, no performer, no remixer, no DJ
2. performer. As soon as I hear a vocalist, I want to know his/her name. Any contribution to a track is entitled to be mentioned. How would you feel having contributed a given track - and your name was omitted ? :cap:
3. now it's time for remixer, eventually
4. and here's our DJ.

A composer can produce his creations very well without any of the numbers 2-4 :wink:
A performer's performance depends on a given composition. Yet a performer can do without a remixer or a DJ

Please keep these things in mind :captain:

2. performer. As soon as I hear a vocalist, I want to know his/her name. Any contribution to a track is entitled to be mentioned. How would you feel having contributed a given track - and your name was omitted ? :cap:

i'm still wonder which vocalist is singing in Mark Sherry 'Fractured (2010) (Take Me There):cap:

empty hands ...

i'm still wonder which vocalist is singing in Mark Sherry 'Fractured (2010) (Take Me There):cap:

:yes: :iagree: Remember guys: without a composer, without a performer, both remixer and DJ are left with empty hands .. .. .. :blink:

Back