• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
07. Mirco De Govia - Aura Indigo (Sequentia Remix) [Euphonic]

im doing good... just have had else to do lately... damn Christmas :lol: and it will continues next too :p

oh well atleast I got 2 weeks holiday the Christmas & NY time :super:

yes its crazy isn't it, the mad rushes in the shops etc, i really hate all that and do everything i can to avoid it :lol:

Gorgeous track here :)

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

this classic did not need a remix

just thought that is that coincidence that u joined 2 weeks before me :lol:

Choooonage now! :lovers: :super:

08. Mike Koglin Feat. Beatrice - On My Way (Adam Nickey 2007 Remix) [Noys Music]

not a fan?

is and amazing tune, but i would not call that a remix he barely did any real work over it, just made it more ''banging'', without making any major changes to the structure

the mirco de govia tunes are beatifull he is a very gifter producer and the have a quality beyond regular trance tunes, as such it sadens me to see this ''remix'' of his tune

thats all:super:

is and amazing tune, but i would not call that a remix he barely did any real work over it, just made it more ''banging'', without making any major changes to the structure

the mirco de govia tunes are beatifull he is a very gifter producer and the have a quality beyond regular trance tunes, as such it sadens me to see this ''remix'' of his tune

thats all:super:

you know what, ill totally agree with you on that. You changed my mind there lol. But still a solid tune i think

Back