• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shaaaaaaaapes! :wub:

Magik Wave \o/ :lol:

ah this is so pretty :wub:

nice chooon

Hello :wave: whats up?

I met one Londoner friend lastnite who works for DJ Mag and he did offer his VIP card to Fabric to me when I come over :super:

Hello :wave: whats up?

I met one Londoner friend lastnite who works for DJ Mag and he did offer his VIP card to Fabric to me when I come over :super:

oh thats cool :)

who will be playing then?

oh thats cool :)

who will be playing then?

i checked the end of the year line-up... but didnt fancy any of them though :lol: so maybe ill still go to turnmills coz there was Marco V and Aly & Fila :super:

yes nice and relaxed weekend, just how i like them

ok nice to hear that. :smile1: My relaxed weekend will end tonite though coz im working night shift this week. :(

ok nice to hear that. :smile1: My relaxed weekend will end tonite though coz im working night shift this week. :(

night shift hey, do you do those often?

night shift hey, do you do those often?

not very often... in every 7th week is night one. Dunno how it gonna change now when one guy moved elsewhere. Maybe itll be every 6th week. There have to be someone during the nights due to possible problems.

not very often... in every 7th week is night one. Dunno how it gonna change now when one guy moved elsewhere. Maybe itll be every 6th week. There have to be someone during the nights due to possible problems.

well i hope it does not interfere with the End Of Year Countdown.....:choon:

well i hope it does not interfere with the End Of Year Countdown.....:choon:

no no!!! im gonna be there in London for the whole time :super:

Choooooooon! :mml:

Wooot :super:

aw this is great for after the club

Back