Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
It's not my camera so.. My friend doesn't have a charger so she bought normal batteries now. I tried to borrow some from some other people in the flat but most of them have those little flat batteries ( like for mobiles ) so I'll buy some AA tomorro w and lots of them for Manchester! :cat:

Nope. And I changed my hairstyle.. Now it doesn't look like chocolate... more like. hmm.. Milky Way.. :)

Girl You Lost To Cocaine! :love: :choonalert:
hmm :hmmm:

:morepics:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

i do have to say its nice to see you guys on here, but you are still a miss on DI

sigh .. .. .. It's all for a reason, Toma ! On the other hand: I'm glad there's more folks at the Forum here now : I remember, after having registered back in 2006, it was beautiful here : neat lay-out website, good Trance tracks - but : so empty ! Not that much visitors. The impression was further enforced by fast dying out presence cookies. A feature, which is addressed according to Dan, lately :grinning:​

i do have to say its nice to see you guys on here, but you are still a miss on DI

DI is no longer the place it once was. I was banned for life unfairly, and there is no recourse. It's not the place for us, so we all moved. :( :cat:

DI is no longer the place it once was. I was banned for life unfairly, and there is no recourse. It's not the place for us, so we all moved. :( :cat:

yes it has changed..for the worse, and you guys are truly missed.

I read the threads relating to the situation and it was all a little silly...but oh well.

Look to the future :grinning:

im off, night night :wave:

Very good set going on here....enjoying it to the fullest

:clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap2::clap2:

love this track...another great by Signalrunners

Back