• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good morning,Anna...:hug::hug:

How was yesterday with your friends???

Hi :hug: :wave:

It was a great night with my 'wife' - my best friend from high school. We drank wine, talked about guys and our plans ( about events of course ). We even plan to go together for Global Gathering and Sunrise Festival :cat: ) Then we watched Green Street Hooligans ( I :love: this movie :angel: ) and after 5am we went to sleep. ( tight night on single bed :lol: ) Tonight we're going to cinema and then to club :mask:

6. Marcel Woods – New Feeling :choon:

Reminds me of old times... ;)

Hi :hug: :wave:

It was a great night with my 'wife' - my best friend from high school. We drank wine, talked about guys and our plans ( about events of course ). We even plan to go together for Global Gathering and Sunrise Festival :cat: ) Then we watched Green Street Hooligans ( I :love: this movie :angel: ) and after 5am we went to sleep. ( tight night on single bed :lol: ) Tonight we're going to cinema and then to club :mask:

That sounds like a great time!!!:beer2:

So you´re going to Sunrise....who knows if we don´t happen to meet there??:mask:
I´m planning myself here...and maybe I´ll be able to go there in July....:super:

That sounds like a great time!!!:beer2:

So you´re going to Sunrise....who knows if we don´t happen to meet there??:mask:
I´m planning myself here...and maybe I´ll be able to go there in July....:super:

I might be going. ;) Depends if I'll get days of at work and other bla bla.. :cat: Oh and I have to ask Adam.. :tongue:

If you'll be there and we will be there - we have to meet :smile1:

Damn... I absolutely :love: this set! :music:

I might be going. ;) Depends if I'll get days of at work and other bla bla.. :cat: Oh and I have to ask Adam.. :tongue:

If you'll be there and we will be there - we have to meet :smile1:

Damn... I absolutely :love: this set! :music:

For sure....I´m already checking all infos....maybe I´ll go to Amsterdam first,then to Warsaw,and then a train to Kolobrzeg,and after the Festival I´ll go to Berlin....then I get to know 3 countries in one 12-day travel....much better than going 3 different times,cause flight tickets are expensive...:grinning::grinning:

For sure....I´m already checking all infos....maybe I´ll go to Amsterdam first,then to Warsaw,and then a train to Kolobrzeg,and after the Festival I´ll go to Berlin....then I get to know 3 countries in one 12-day travel....much better than going 3 different times,cause flight tickets are expensive...:grinning::grinning:

That's a good idea, Poland is not so big, same as Europe ( distances between countries ). What about visit in UK ? :cat::mask:

Richard Durand - Ledged up :love: :choon:

That's a good idea, Poland is not so big, same as Europe ( distances between countries ). What about visit in UK ? :cat::mask:

Richard Durand - Ledged up :love: :choon:

Yeah..UK would be a good idea...must check if I have time for that too....but i´ve just entered Global Gathering website....and it´s in the same day as Sunrise Festival,right??:cry:

Hello,iniqui....:hug:

Yeah, I´m planning to go to Europe in my July vacations....praying here to be able to....:grinning:

I hope it works out, that would be a great trip. Any places that you'd like to visit that you don't think you can make it to? I saw someone suggest the UK. :mask:

I hope it works out, that would be a great trip. Any places that you'd like to visit that you don't think you can make it to? I saw someone suggest the UK. :mask:

Well, my first idea was waiting for the end of the year, because in that time I have 20-30 days of vacations....then I´d travel 30 days around Europe...Portugal,Spain,France,UK,Netherlands,Germany,Denmark,Sweden,Poland,Czech,Italy and then back..

It would be easier to travel all in once because the really expensive part of the trip is the flight ticket....and doing that way I´d use only one ticket..:grinning

But I´m really eager to go to a massive trance party...never been to one....and Sunrise this year called my attention...so maybe I´ll split the original idea in two parts...:)

even on ryanair? :hmmm:

Back