09-01-2009 Scheduled downtime *forum only*

I like it, but I cannot find my "visitor wall" wtf :lol:

Btw, I still cant see group icons :(

and yeah, agree with that
and inbetween a social group...i think the newest post has to be on top...now the oldest is on top and i need to do extra klicks to find the newest post...for messaging news its now not user friendly for the group members...before it was easier...klick in the group and you have the newest News ...now...klick klick and another klick...

i think at the top page with the rollers banners was more appeal, this one looks so empty, i don't know maybe is just me :smile:

mhm

im not sure if i like the new link bar on top

to find my profile and my messages is to abstract now...i dont like it...

was easier before...klick on my avatar and i have all i need with one klick

now i need to search :p

and inbetween a social group...i think the newest post has to be on top...now the oldest is on top and i need to do extra klicks to find the newest post...for messaging news its now not user friendly for the group members...before it was easier...klick in the group and you have the newest News ...now...klick klick and another klick...

quick links --> my profile :smile:

mhm

im not sure if i like the new link bar on top

to find my profile and my messages is to abstract now...i dont like it...

was easier before...klick on my avatar and i have all i need with one klick

now i need to search :p

my first impression is same as Jaycan's. It was a bit more difficult to get to my profile now, but I guess we'll get used to it.

But social group messages must be in opposite order as JayCan said as well. I rather see the last message on top than the oldest message. :grinning:

my first impression is same as Jaycan's. It was a bit more difficult to get to my profile now, but I guess we'll get used to it.

But social group messages must be in opposite order as JayCan said as well. I rather see the last message on top than the oldest message. :grinning:

yeah that was sad when i saw that.. i have to wait till they release a update.. in the meantime ill try to see if i can find a "hack" for it

Social Group Discussions
3.7 shipped with a flat, non threaded message wall in the social groups. The wall is great for leaving messages such as 'hey, nice group!' but isn't that useful when it comes to actually having a meaningful discussion about the chosen topic. In order to greatly enhance the ability of social groups to allow users to talk about their common interests, the social group messages have been threaded with the use of 'discussions'.

personally i prefer the clean look of the front page and the flash gone, that was eating at my resources, as for the group messages, its the same as any other thread, oldest at the top, i don't see it as a big deal

what i want to see changed is the Today's Posts link in the Quicklinks tab from do=getdaily to do=getnew, i don't need to see all new posts for the whole day

I like it, but I cannot find my "visitor wall" wtf :lol:

click on your name on the top right hand corner

Welcome, t4e.
You last visited: 11-01-2009 at 01:14 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 29.

Honestly I find the rolling bars made the website look a lot more polished..

personally i prefer the clean look of the front page and the flash gone, that was eating at my resources, as for the group messages, its the same as any other thread, oldest at the top, i don't see it as a big deal

what i want to see changed is the Today's Posts link in the Quicklinks tab from do=getdaily to do=getnew, i don't need to see all new posts for the whole day

fixed :) :)

Honestly I find the rolling bars made the website look a lot more polished..
:iagree:, but if it means that firefox will stop eating up resources ill settle without

working on it all sorry for the changes...

trying to fix a few things...

bare with me

I like this style of menus, it's not so bad though :)

2t4e
no, I was speaking about my "message wall" =\ cant find it

still waiting on a fix from VBSEO for the group pictures to work...

also came across this handy feature in your USER CP --> options

When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.
Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

I dont like to flood my mailbox with sent pm's, so i disable this here :)

Back