• Decent

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey Vicky where have you been?:)

listening to tunes for tomorrows show, havent made it yet though lol so i will be late uploading, but i wont do it in 48khz :p

listening to tunes for tomorrows show, havent made it yet though lol so i will be late uploading, but i wont do it in 48khz :p

lol so you going to start the mix, your last sets were really good, i have them in my car already:)

so did you hear the Gallery goes to Ministry of Sound, i think the trance it's going back to that club,never been there, but by the pics looks cool:)

Last edited:
lol so you going to start the mix, your last sets were really good, i have them in my car already:)

so did you hear the Gallery goes to Ministry of Sound, i think the trance it's going back to that club,never been there, but by the looks cool:)

me sets you too listened in car ? :(
pleaseeeeeeeee

hahah :D:D:D lol

awwwww don't worry, this set is great, tomorrow i will d/l it i burn to a CD to put in my car, as long your sets are trance:):hug:

record on camera when u drive and listening my show ! :D i insert to on my myspace!! :D

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

exactly Vicky !! massive vocal :)

btw. I have face book! :D

record on camera when u drive and listening my show ! :D i insert to on my myspace!! :D

I don't think that such a good idea he might cause an accident, then he will come after you..:lol:

:)

Back