• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
good night everone

god what an amazing show i hope i can see activa behind the decks one day :) :music:

van dyk was crap. I'm one of his biggest fans but i had to leave after about half hour as he was shite, Armin played thunp then he came on and started on it about 3 tunes later?

This years TE was class but even though i dont really like Tech Trance it was all about the High Contrast Stage, Jochen Miller was immense.

hey - same here, Jochen Miller - Set was really good:super: And for PvD I was only 2 min in the main:) sounded like something was wrong when he started.. thatswhy I hurried back to classics stage - was much better there..

hey - same here, Jochen Miller - Set was really good:super: And for PvD I was only 2 min in the main:) sounded like something was wrong when he started.. thatswhy I hurried back to classics stage - was much better there..

Jochen Miller totally stole the show, theory is we had been that bored by van dyk then went to sit in the high contrast stage so saw Judger Jules who was again shit but as soon as Miller came on he was just unreal. Whatever hies tune that he played first off was ridiculous the baseline was just totally pounding then by the time lost Connection and the TE theme came on he'd just totally rinsed it.

I've witnessed a fair few sets but Millers at TE was up there with the best of them.

Hour 1 - Jon O'Bir Guestmix

01: Armin van Buuren – Face to Face (Martin Roth Remix) [Armada]
02: Andy Tau – Falling [Conspiracy Ltd]
03: Tritonal – Evangelia [Fraction]
04: Kyau & Albert – Hooked On Infinity [Euphonic]
05: Sequentia pres. Sunshade – Mistakes We’ve Made [Conspiracy]
06: Mat Zo – Lucky Strike [Anjunabeats]
07: David Forbes – Foldback [Fraction]
08: Forenetix – Classic Trance Nights [Flashover]
09: Tom Colontonio – Mercury (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix) [Discover]
10: Reverse – Distant Destiny [Vandit]

Hour 2 - Activa

01. Sam Sharp - Roundabout (Simon Patterson Remix)
02. John Askew - Vandalism (Original Mix)
03. Bryan Kearney - You Will Never Be Forgotten (Activa Remix)
04. Sonic Element - Paint The Blue (Original Mix)
05. Cesar Lugo - Vitality (Original Mix)
06. Marc Walsh - Never Far Away (Activa Club Mix)
07. Mekk V - Embryo (Reaky Remix)
08. John Askew - The Door (Activa Rework)
09. Activa - Get On With It (Original Mix)
10. FKN - Unreal to Me (Activa Club Mix)
11. Chris & Matt Kidd - Compulsive (Original Mix)

Back