Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
but then i'll probably wish i was still in bed lol

oh what a tangled web we weave!!

hhahaahah yeah i know what you mean there!!! I just wish i could pick when i worked, when i went to bed..... so it would always be different!!!!! or maybe just get a different kind of job :mask::mask::mask::mask:

:mml::mml::mml::bananadance:

another choon wow!!!!! :choonalert:

hhahaahah yeah i know what you mean there!!! I just wish i could pick when i worked, when i went to bed..... so it would always be different!!!!! or maybe just get a different kind of job :mask::mask::mask::mask:

life would be so much easier if each day was about 6 hours longer. 3 extra hours of sunshine and 3 more in bed. but technically that would mean us going back in time so if everyone is cool with being ameobas, then i think thats a quality idea.

but then no trance! another predicament

life would be so much easier if each day was about 6 hours longer. 3 extra hours of sunshine and 3 more in bed. but technically that would mean us going back in time so if everyone is cool with being ameobas, then i think thats a quality idea.

hahahaah
not having trance is just not something i am prepared to give up! :p

knowledge???

not sure what you mean. but.

i dont have much money to spend in me at this moment. i use the equipment that i use when i play at a party.

my dj headphones are this ones.

behringer hpx2000

That's exactly what I meant mate :) I'm sorry, I'm not native speaker, so sometimes I don't understand everything correctly. I just wanted to know which hp's are you using. :)

i do love this tune though. get in!!

no sleep for me lol

no trance??? :spank:

i wish all the day were a night. hahahaha. party 24 hours non stop :wow:

If I may add two cents. I think you'll still say you don't have enough time :)

And as for the show. :choon: I know it's pretty old, but I like it! :super:

Back