09-04-2011 Official Meeting Den Bosch

Where should the AH.fm Meeting be held?

• Total voters
It's posible to get size: L t-shirt? or only XL?

(unpoof)

(??) :blink:

Is there any particular reason WHY everything AH-related has to be in Europe? And the timing. You have to be kidding. There's no holiday we can take advantage of then. Schools are all in session, so no vacation time. So for any of us Americans to be able to do it, we could only come for the weekend.

Really? We are going to spend over $1,000 for a single weekend? Actually, just one evening, since we'd spend 24 hours and more just getting there and back. And let's not forget the Recession. Congress did not (They LIED to us all!) pass Tier 5 in the 2010 Tax Bill, so a lot of us (MILLIONS like me) have zero income now. (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the US Federal Government.)

So, was America really invited to your party at all? I don't think so. :(

You have already had several stand alone parties that only a few could go to. (Read that, "That I could not go to." LOL.) How about a party in the CENTER of the US. Or better yet, how about a party that is NOT associated with a specific Trance event, that could take place simultaneously in several locations across the US and Europe, all linked together by webcam. It could be a 24 hour Trance Party online with the music, and IRL at the various locations with the people. ALL of the people. Including me. :)

Now THAT would be a party. :super::cat:

(repoof)

Last edited:
Will join with you all :friends: if time/work allows. Already watched out for some train connections and found that thay're pretty good...

(unpoof)

(??) :blink:

Is there any particular reason WHY everything AH-related has to be in Europe? And the timing. You have to be kidding. There's no holiday we can take advantage of then. Schools are all in session, so no vacation time. So for any of us Americans to be able to do it, we could only come for the weekend.

Really? We are going to spend over $1,000 for a single weekend? Actually, just one evening, since we'd spend 24 hours and more just getting there and back. And let's not forget the Recession. Congress did not (They LIED to us all!) pass Tier 5 in the 2010 Tax Bill, so a lot of us (MILLIONS like me) have zero income now. (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the US Federal Government.)

So, was America really invited to your party at all? I don't think so. :(

You have already had several stand alone parties that no one could go to. (Read that, "That I could not go to." LOL.) How about a party in the CENTER of the US. Or better yet, how about a party that is NOT associated with a specific Trance event, that could take place simultaneously in several locations across the US and Europe, all linked together by webcam. It could be a 24 hour Trance Party online with the music, and IRL at the various locations with the people. ALL of the people. Including me. :)

Now THAT would be a party. :super::cat:

(repoof)

I think everyone is invited. ah.fm users are from all around the world, and everyone can make some region meetings, i think it's not a problem.

If you want, make meet in USA for USA AH.fm listeners :choon:

I think everyone is invited. ah.fm users are from all around the world, and everyone can make some region meetings, i think it's not a problem.

You misread that. I know that we are officially invited, but like the folks from Australia, are we "for all practical purposes", really invited? No. Because very few of us are independently wealthy and able to just pick up and go anywhere we like.

Now, that being said, your idea echoed my idea. And I'd be very willing to host a "Texas Contingent" party at my house. I'm centrally located in Texas. I have a webcam and pretty darn good wireless Internet available for guests. I can sleep 12 people comfortably (I have 3 double beds, 1 queen size bed, a blow up double bed, and 2 long couches.) and more on the carpet if they bring pallets to sleep on/in. And I'm a great cook and hostess.

So, here is at least one place where a World Wide AH Party could take place. Any one else willing to host? :hug::friends::cat:

Lost of beers :beer::beer::beer:

Lost beers :lol: :lol:

LOST-COAST-BREWERY.jpg

You misread that. I know that we are officially invited, but like the folks from Australia, are we "for all practical purposes", really invited? No. Because very few of us are independently wealthy and able to just pick up and go anywhere we like.

Now, that being said, your idea echoed my idea. And I'd be very willing to host a "Texas Contingent" party at my house. I'm centrally located in Texas. I have a webcam and pretty darn good wireless Internet available for guests. I can sleep 12 people comfortably (I have 3 double beds, 1 queen size bed, a blow up double bed, and 2 long couches.) and more on the carpet if they bring pallets to sleep on/in. And I'm a great cook and hostess.

So, here is at least one place where a World Wide AH Party could take place. Any one else willing to host? :hug::friends::cat:

Could be doable - low tech, little admin - and good stuff :)

I'd be happy to do a local one here in CPH :)

PS: Actually going to Texas sounds nice as well :friends:

Chill down Cat :)

You expect us to come to US to throw a meeting? You expect us to ask for a bunch of forummembers to buy expensive planetickets just for a meeting? Wtf..
You can throw one yourself for US AH'ers if you'd like to organise it... but I ain't coming to US for that.
It just happens that world's biggest trance party is in Holland/Europe. It just happens that all AH.fm crew is gonna attend and it just happend to be that we are all from Europe. It just happens to be that a lot of foreigners, including forummembers are coming to ASOT500 anyways.
So WHAT possible other reason is needed to organise a AH.fm meeting?

[Edit] Read your post.. Good organise it, but your location doesn't have it's restrictions? Like Australians are coming to Texas for a sleep-over meeting and not to ASOT500/Luminosity weekender + AH.fm meeting... Be realistic please and stop flaming the great atmosphere we have for the meeting.

However like the multiple places meeting! But has it's timezone restrictions :p
Requires for everyone to stay up a whole weekend for 48 hours :p

:iagree: All invited, huge weekend that will be. ASOT500 is perfect time to meet new people, I think it will be something we all will never forget.

Will join with you all :friends: if time/work allows. Already watched out for some train connections and found that thay're pretty good...

added to main list :)

I have added a few djs to the attendees list that have told me they are going :)

I'm still not sure if I'm attending yet, but definitely working on it. Especially since I really don't have faith in ASOT500 in Miami, Lol. Plus you can't really compare the two :)

I REALLY WANT TO BR THERE, BUT I'M IN ARGENTINA!!!!!!!! :-(

I will try to make it there. And I am for beer :)

Back