• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Martin Maures: Monthly Departed Episode 005
01. After Meridian & Dave Costa feat. Cat Martin - Empty Spaces (Andrew Bennett's Lost Time Remix) [Enhanced Progressive]
02. Rex Mundi - Kalua Islands (Paronator Remix) [Electronic Elements]
03. Reverse - Absolute Reality (Arty Remix) [Vandit Digital]
04. Abstract Vision vs Elite Electronic - Cold Air (Original Mix) [Proxoz]
05. Glenn Morrison feat. Cathy Burton - Symptom Of A Stranger (Original Mix) [Morrison Recordings]*

*Thanks Labie

05. Glenn Morrison feat. Cathy Burton - Symptom Of A Stranger [Morrison] :wub:

No problem Kata! :) I know this from ASOT 455 but there was Jorn van Deynhoven's Remix of this track. :)

HOLY!!!!!!!!!!! Great mix. I think Im a bit behind you guys, since your posting the tracks before they even reach me....

Do you guys like vocal or non vocal better, personally I get higher without vocals!

01. After Meridian & Dave Costa feat. Cat Martin - Empty Spaces (Andrew Bennett's Lost Time Remix) [Enhanced Progressive]
05. Glenn Morrison feat. Cathy Burton - Symptom Of A Stranger (Original Mix) [Morrison Recordings]*

*Thanks Labie

Glenn Morrison
Glenn Morrison
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Glenn Morrison

Profile: DJ / Producer

Cathy Burton
Cathy Burton
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Cathy Burton

Profile: Singer and songwriter

* Now Listening: 904 ~ Martin Maures - Monthly Departure Episode 005 on AH.FM *

That depends on the atmosphere in the track. Many tracks are "nothing" without the vocals while other tracks are meant to be instrumental. So, can't really say if I prefer with or without vocals.

:yes: :iagree: About same opinion here. Usually, the composer did know vèry well what he/she was doing :wink:

That depends on the atmosphere in the track. Many tracks are "nothing" without the vocals while other tracks are meant to be instrumental. So, can't really say if I prefer with or without vocals.

Really? I never thought a track was nothing without vocals. Maybe its just me, but even if there are vocals, I tend to listen to the tune of the voice rather than the words in it.

I still enjoy the melody and backing song, i.e - karoeke version without the original vocals.

This. Depends on a track.

Myon & Shane 54 present Velvetine - Safe (Wherever You Are) (Rank 1 Remix) [Anjunabeats] :wub:

and the number 6 was: Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Angel Dream (Original Mix) . proggy virtuosos <3

:: Myon & Shane 54 present Velvetine - Safe (Wherever You Are) (Rank 1 Remix) ::

This. Depends on a track.

:lol: I not even want to imagine :crazy: :blink: this track without vocals ! :devil: :super: :wub: :clap2: :choon:
n511793248_8541.jpg

05. Glenn Morrison feat. Cathy Burton - Symptom Of A Stranger (Original Mix) [Morrison Recordings]
06. Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Angel Dream (Original Mix) [Liquid Surface Recordings]
07. Myon & Shane 54 present Velvetine - Safe (Wherever You Are) (Rank 1 Remix) [Anjunabeats]

Back