03. Daniel Dubb & Sean Miller - Sinnerman [Toolroom]
04. Deadmau5 - Fifths (Max Zotti Remix) [Netswork]
05. Mord Fustang - Lick The Rainbow [Plasmapool]
06. Trilucid - Hoxton [Afterglow]
07. Michel Manzano & Dezerate - Soul Is In The Air [Perfecto]

hi there mate! :)
Contadora is coming soon. :)

Hello there, *AvA*. :wave::hug::friends:

Hey there, Mercie22. :wave::friends: I am waiting for the lineup of next edition of Trancefusion, bring it on. :megacrazy: By the way, I have always bad luck when it comes to meeting someone new at the party. :lol:

Great track. :bravo:

Why are people presupposing that a Radio set is only Trance? I never knew that AH.fm was a trance only radio station or that a show that doesn't say it's Trance in its name had to be trance.

I can get it if you aren't a fan of the sounds right now; that makes sense. However, I quite enjoy it when DJs don't play a single genre and provide the audience with a varied experience on what they are digging.

DJs give us the sounds to groove to, not simply a genre.

Go Leon... oh and "Hello, friendly AH.fm listeners!"

Ouch...:bravo:

Why are people presupposing that a Radio set is only Trance? I never knew that AH.fm was a trance only radio station or that a show that doesn't say it's Trance in its name had to be trance.

I can get it if you aren't a fan of the sounds right now; that makes sense. However, I quite enjoy it when DJs don't play a single genre and provide the audience with a varied experience on what they are digging.

DJs give us the sounds to groove to, not simply a genre.

Go Leon... oh and "Hello, friendly AH.fm listeners!"

:iagree:I like variety too, but not to stray away from progressivehousetrance! :friends:

Perfecto Records are gonna be huge in a very short time..... loving their releases

01. Monaque - ID (Luis Junior Remix) [Microcastle]
02. Kosheen DJs - Clipper [1605]
03. Daniel Dubb & Sean Miller - Sinnerman [Toolroom]
04. Deadmau5 - Fifths (Max Zotti Remix) [Netswork]
05. Mord Fustang - Lick The Rainbow [Plasmapool]
06. Trilucid - Hoxton [Afterglow]
07. Michel Manzano & Dezerate - Soul Is In The Air [Perfecto]
08. Thomas Kelle - Mars Needs Lovers [Alter Ego Digital]

Just gives you the feeling that a great build-up to more uplifting is right around the bend!

Contadora is coming soon :)

Hello there, *AvA*. :wave::hug::friends:

Hey there, Mercie22. :wave::friends: I am waiting for the lineup of next edition of Trancefusion, bring it on. :megacrazy: By the way, I have always bad luck when it comes to meeting someone new at the party. :lol:

Great track. :bravo:

nice to know it mate! I still listening the 1st one, one of your best so far!

Back