Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Nice...did you understand???It´s an easy language,isn´t it??:)

Yeah,Kandi is doing great today..:super:
every word ...it was so relaxing ...sound just like spanish...

(unpoof)

Got here just in time for the end. :mask: :cat:

(unpoof)

Got here just in time for the end. :mask: :cat:
the end of a new beginning....hello cat lady nice set ,,,,he is slammin these tunes one after the other...i think it's a two hour set ...:hug:

Ooooooo. So pretty. :cat:

everything is fine ... nice weather today ... and how are things going with you ...,.

Really good. I recorded a new set yesterday but there're some things I don't like so I have to record it again.

Now relaxing with these wonderful tracks Daniel's playing... :)

HI HONEY I AM HOME :)

Something is Wrong with AH.fm Timing or something. according to my settings and clock the show was about to start 1 hour later :(

Hey Kandi nice choons flowing in here .. Keep it rolling bro..

Simzz

Really good. I recorded a new set yesterday but there're some things I don't like so I have to record it again.

Now relaxing with these wonderful tracks Daniel's playing... :)
and when and were is the set going to be air at.. i'm sure it sounded gOOd without the changes ,,,is just us woman ... we are all SOOO picky....hahahahaha :lol:..... ain't that true...

this dj is slammin tunes left and right ... owowowowowowowo

Let Go. :yucky:

Without the vocals, this track has some great spacial moments... but with it makes me want to drive my getaway car off a cliff.

Last edited:
I don't like this track so much like the other tracks of Paul van Dyk...It doesn't touch me inside...don't know why. This remix is not bad anyway.

Rainfall + Vodka + Daniel Kandi Playing Choons = Noting more can i ask :)

w000T :super: :choon: :music::wow: :grinning:

I don't like this track so much like the other tracks of Paul van Dyk...It doesn't touch me inside...don't know why. This remix is not bad anyway.
It's *way* better than New York City, which is depressing enough to make the Hope diamond commit suicide.

Let Go. :yucky:

Without the vocals, this track has some great spacial moments... but with it makes me want to drive my getaway car off a cliff.

Not Gay but Sometimes Male vocals sounds sexy and it adds touch to this track too.
its ok everyone is open to share views :)

Back