09-07-2007 AH.FM pres. From The Outside 003 - Orjan Nilsen & Laan

The next transition is really messed up.. Please close your eyes.. Just close your eyes.

Edit: Ears :p

The next transition is really messed up.. Please close your eyes.. Just close your eyes.

Edit: Ears :p

Hehe , cant always be 100 % perfect and acurate ... we arent robot remixing lol

Hehe , cant always be 100 % perfect and acurate ... we arent robot remixing lol

They should create robots to be honest :p.. It would take away alot of hobby and fun for us. But on live events the dj bot always gives great performances :lmao:

maybe someone should start a post on tranceaddict aswell? is my show on now?

Laan You lazy beaver :lmao:. Get You fingers back on the keyboard and post a Full TL of this awesome show ... please :lmao:

:lmao: haha.. Make me! I'll post the list of the 1st hour LATER.. You could be really kind to Orjan. Maybe he feels like posting the second hour live.. If not, you are forced to use http://torrents.ah.fm in 24 hours. The lists will probably be up by then..

It's just... I like teasing. Anyway a great dj like you revel could ID all tracks any time right?

Last edited:
maybe someone should start a post on tranceaddict aswell? is my show on now?

Yes dude. You don't have any sound?... Also I informed the people @ trance.nu.. In a few months I will do massive promotion.. Hit me one more time by then..:lmao:

Yes dude. You don't have any sound?... Also I informed the people @ trance.nu.. In a few months I will do massive promotion.. Hit me one more time by then..:lmao:

Tuned ;) New Daniel Kandi on now :)

Hmm sicko tune right now ya...

Hello :hello:
Tracklist after the show ?

Back