• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

(c) Polar

255311_10150894566766652_1406342026_a.jpg

Hanna Finsen's voice :wub: :)

05. C-Systems featuring Hanna Finsen - Leading Destiny (Original Mix)

619 Listeners ~ DJ Revox - Trancenexus 077 on AH.FM

05. C-Systems featuring Hanna Finsen - Leading Destiny (Original Mix)

C-Systems
C-Systems
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for C-Systems
Real Names: Akki Hisham, Matt Allen

Members: Akki Hisham, Matt Allen (4), Henning Staro Wilhelmsen. Christian Andersen left C-Systems years ago.

Profile: C-Systems started as a group between Akki and Staro. However, over time, Staro unfortunately had other commitments and needed time away. After working alone for almost a year, Akki began writing with Matt Allen in November of 2011. They were both signed to Unearthed Records and were asked to work on a project. They quickly realized that their skills complemented each other. After writing together for over 6 months with incredible energy and fresh creativity, they decided to reinvent themselves as C-Systems. Staro will be producing with Akki and Matt from time to time.

There are currently 46 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 36 guests)

danmark_ori, CihanKaygusuz, CICA9THC+, Revox+, Myster1+, yride, Ella+, Syd75, Zialus, Axujet

06. Manuel Rocca featuring Emily Richards - Dream (Original Mix)

Started to listen to AH hours ago to have some background music, but now I had to stop playing (so my friends are waiting now :D ) and switch windows to look who's set is this. :)
Usually not a vocal fan, but now it's ok. Really like the track selection and the flow of the set.

So Revox, + 1 fan :)

Started to listen to AH hours ago to have some background music, but now I had to stop playing (so my friends are waiting now :D ) and switch windows to look who's set is this. :)
Usually not a vocal fan, but now it's ok. Really like the track selection and the flow of the set.

So Revox, + 1 fan :)

Appreciate it! Enjoy your game :)

07. C-Systems & Jaco featuring Hanna Finsen - Come Home (Original Mix)

581 Listeners ~ DJ Revox - Trancenexus 077 on AH.FM

07. C-Systems & Jaco featuring Hanna Finsen - Come Home (Original Mix)

Jaco
Jaco
(6) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jaco (6)

Profile: Jaco was born at September 21, 1986. He started to produce music when he was 11 years old. He started to produce with music software on his computer. Now he uses Logic on his Mac. Jaco produces uplifting trance, and some electro-house as well. But his favorite genre is uplifting melodic trance.
Working with team mate Inge Nilsen from Lemon & Einar K.

Alias: Thomas Jacobsen (2)

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 23 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 14 guests)

danmark_ori, robevz, Revox+, CihanKaygusuz, Zialus, Syd75, Ella+, Myster1+, yride

08. Ana Criado & Adrian&Raz - How Will I Know (Daniel Kandi & Dennis Pedersen Remix)

Back