Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
evyyy.........!!! how r u?

i'm ok, :music:
everything is going gOOd.....loving ah.fm........nice weather...and i'm wondering if i will see a hurricane this year.......:super:.ARE WE ON A POP STATION:super::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I remember I have the original song .. in a cassette .. and the album name is "Scratch & BreakDance" from the yr 1984

everything is going gOOd.....loving ah.fm........nice weather...and i'm wondering if i will see a hurricane this year.......:super:.ARE WE ON A POP STATION:super::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: be careful with the hurricanes, hun:grinning:

I remember I have the original song .. in a cassette .. and the album name is "Scratch & BreakDance" from the yr 1984

bufff... how many years....:tongue:

ohh choon for me now :mml: :mml: :mml:

:lol::lol: be careful with the hurricanes, hun:grinning:
I LOVE THEM!!!!!! i go outside when there are close by...i love the wind blowing all over me...i was waiting for catrina...but she left cause i was outside waiting for her...so she went to new orleans and made hell for them....

I LOVE THEM!!!!!! i go outside when there are close by...i love the wind blowing all over me...i was waiting for catrina...but she left cause i was outside waiting for her...so she went to new orleans and made hell for them....

seems a story love/hatred:mask:

:clap: :mml: :clap:.......... :bounce:

Ali Wilson - Shakedown (Original Mix) :grinning:

Back