Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hey, Marcus said goodbye with "dobru noc a sladke snicky" - :bravo:, that is Slovakian (good night and sweet dreams) - where has he learned it?
BTW, massive show again :) thx Marcus
i assume he has learned it from his girlfriend, who is slovak (and he also lives in bratislava :) )

Thanks for the trail. :grinning:

Now I can bash him in the RIGHT thread. Ha! :lol::lol::lol::cat:

tuned in! not a huge fan of this show (well in fact i hate it like the plague), but i heard this was much better than his usual shows... let's see :mml:

nice prog house to start off with!

Actually, this is the best of his shows that I've ever heard, but he's still crappy overall. I slam him as a matter of course. :mask:

Oh PLEASE! He doesn't HAVE a G-Spot! Only women do! :p

(??)

Unless there's something about him that we DON'T want to know. :mask:

Actually, this is the best of his shows that I've ever heard, but he's still crappy overall. I slam him as a matter of course. :mask:
i was just about to say, you might be out of luck with the bashing on this episode :lol:

but feel free to go ahead anyway :lolz:

Thanks for the trail. :grinning:

Now I can bash him in the RIGHT thread. Ha! :lol::lol::lol::cat:

you still can't find the trail on your own? :lol:

this was the only good one i have ever heard :)

you still can't find the trail on your own? :lol:

this was the only good one i have ever heard :)

No, it's weird. It's happened twice today. I click on the link there at the upper right hand corner, and it blinks and loads a page, but it loaded the old thread. Maybe I was clicking on it too soon or something. :blink:

No, it's weird. It's happened twice today. I click on the link there at the upper right hand corner, and it blinks and loads a page, but it loaded the old thread. Maybe I was clicking on it too soon or something. :blink:

yeah...got to wait few seconds before the playlist refreshes :)

yeah sometimes it takes a while to update the link :)

I just don't get it. He can make a set as good as this. So why doesn't make them all like this.

To me, this is excellent. :love: :cat:

I still gave him a bad vote because I can't stand him, but I will give him this:

Yo! Marcus! This is a great set! Now clean up your mouth! :grinning: :cat:

I have to go to a meeting. See you all later! :grinning:

Great set Marcus. Too bad you suck. :(

(poof)

I just don't get it. He can make a set as good as this. So why doesn't make them all like this.

To me, this is excellent. :love: :cat:

i think it kinda reflects his productions as well. he can do nice and melodic stuff, even the suckcess track has a great melodic part, and also a lot of his older stuff (the rabbit). but then he adds those noisy percussions to it and adds this horrible electro middle part (not to speak of the vocals). don't get it. and even less get it how you can like it.

Last edited:
i think it kinda reflects his productions as well. he can do nice and melodic stuff, even the suckcess track has a great melodic part, and also a lot of his older stuff (the rabbit). but then he adds those noisy percussions to it and adds this horrible electro middle part (not to speak of the vocals). don't get it. and even less get it how you can like it.

Yeah. He starts out great, then screws it all up in the execution.

Hmmmm. I wonder. Do you suppose that the underlying greatness and beauty is the REAL Marcus, and the trash talk and nasty additions to his tracks are all just an act to get notoriety? To "stand out in the crowd"? It would be interesting to see how he is at home, when he is being totally natural, as opposed to how he is when he is "on stage". :cat:

Back