09-11-2008 Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 010: Turkey Exclusive

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Pleasant start to this:super:

* Now Listening : 814 ~ Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 010 Turkey Exclusive on AH.FM *

:dancing: Nice dancey track - I'm curious about the rest of this set ! :grinning:​

* Now Bashing Faruk 4 the Voice Overs : 814 ~ Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 010 Turkey Exclusive on AH.FM *

sorry for the extra loud voice overs :(
I'm not really experienced when it comes to voice overs and dont really do it but today all the people I'm promoting are friends of mine i had to do the favour, sorry :(

:) :dancing: :grinning: Don't worry too much, Faruk ! :cap: :hug:

I'm not really experienced when it comes to voice overs and dont really do it but today all the people I'm promoting are friends of mine i had to do the favour, sorry :(

:friends:sounds good Faruk. It's good to hear the DJ's voices. :bravo:

:wave: hi danmark:hug:

hey Sunny:hug:

finally have some clouds and rain, my favorite kind of weather

You would love it here, then, wind, rain, cold:):grinning::hug:

01. Deep Care - Turkish Technologic [CDR]
02. Faruk Sapan - Deepness Will Make U Mine [Bonzai Nemesis]
03. Heartstrings - Second Life [Resonate]

Amazing tune, probably will be released in the next weeks, Heartstrings aka Nurettin Colak, Turkey's No.1 Producer of Trance , this is pure harmony in the coldest way :)

:wave:.....:wub:..:lovers:..:dancing:.:bravo:.:dancing:..:lovers:..:wub:.....:wink:HELLO.,...,

These tunes are sweet today:super::music:

Set is going well.

in Arabic, Mafi Moshkela!

:grinning::grinning:

Back