• Decent

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mark Andréz (40 mins) ::

1. Sonic Divison & Spyschool - Crying Dew (N2O Remix)
2. Onova - Platitude (Original Mix)
3. John O Callaghan pres. Mannix - Dream On
4. Cosmic Gate - Analog Feel (Original Mix)
5. ID - ID

No Internet at work sucks. I'd go on strike if I were you. :) Lucky for the mobile and wifi, I think I'd have to quit if I couldn't listen to music.

How often do you change shifts?

Gosh, you just made me hungry. Obviously I haven't had enough to eat recently if one simple statement makes my stomach growl. :)

it goes like: morning, day, day, day, evening, late evening, night
this week I originally had evening but this one guy got move to different department so I covering his night now.

it goes like: morning, day, day, day, evening, late evening, night
this week I originally had evening but this one guy got move to different department so I covering his night now.

Does that mean that you work everyday? Or is there a weekend in there someplace? Do you find it hard to work at different times?

Cosmic Gate - Analog Feel is a proper tune. Techy as fook!

pretty damn awesome sets

kinda purple/pink yeah hehe, im fine after a relaxing weekend

Great! Relaxing is good, I'm going to try to re-learn how to do that soon.

Well, that's two down, only about 98 other people to reconnect with after ignoring the world for three weeks. :cap:

think we just heard

Stoneface & Terminal - Miami??? or mightave been summerscape, been a while since ive played my vinyl of it! :(

Does that mean that you work everyday? Or is there a weekend in there someplace? Do you find it hard to work at different times?

no no I mean one week for one shift and 5 workdays. :super: its difficult after the night shift to change to morning... cant really sleep the night before monday morning

no no I mean one week for one shift and 5 workdays. :super: its difficult after the night shift to change to morning... cant really sleep the night before monday morning

Ahh, ok, that makes much more sense, one week on each shift. I guess it would be tough, but at least it's a month and a half between each of those.

Speaking of sleep, I just started yawning. First you make me hungry, then you make me tired. I am not going to ask if you're healthy. :lol:

Back