• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
* listening Replay of Trancelation 065 here .. .. .. *

It's a busy time for everyone, but you seem to be much busier than most... I'm fine, happy, healthy, etc, so life is good.

( I know, this quoted post is about a week old now )

:grinning: thanks for your presence in·iq·ui·trance _ and good to read here all is well :)
:music:

Hungover,huh?The only cure is more drinking...:beer::beer::drunk::beer2:

lol yea i gotta recover for a while cuz more than likely gonna be doing some more drinkin tonite lol. Supposed to go see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra tonite.....ooo i cant wait...its gonna be awesome

Hi to all :) Sick vocal tune now! :mml:

Hey Mert, is this the newest track from Airbase?? -----> 05. Airbase - Moorea [Somatic Sense]
Just curious cuz I heard it (IF it´s the new one) at a trance party in Gothenburg on the 16th of November and it was just finished some days before, and if so a simply AMAZING track!
But of course I can be totally wrong :lol:

Hey Mert, is this the newest track from Airbase?? -----> 05. Airbase - Moorea [Somatic Sense]
Just curious cuz I heard it (IF it´s the new one) at a trance party in Gothenburg on the 16th of November and it was just finished some days before, and if so a simply AMAZING track!
But of course I can be totally wrong :lol:
i think it is..it's released together with garden state.

lol yea i gotta recover for a while cuz more than likely gonna be doing some more drinkin tonite lol. Supposed to go see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra tonite.....ooo i cant wait...its gonna be awesome

I think I know Trans-Siberian Orchestra!Nothing to do with Trance tho,right?:music:

Back