#1 DJ sure...

1. Tiesto
2. Gouryella

so in a way...both!

i dont get it? this is supposed to be about dj mix, right? sample #1 is only (part of) one track though, so wth?

Last edited:
i dont get it? this is supposed to be about dj mix, right? sample #1 is only (part of) one track though, so wth?

yeah i didnt really understand what the concept was, rather pointless exercise on reflection lol

No its not...the stuff at the beginning surely isn't suburban train...and afaik the end isn't part of suburban train either?

The point is that one was mixed by "superstar" Tiesto and the other by some nobody...and you can't really tell the difference, to show that it's more about the name of the DJ than the mixing.

No its not...the stuff at the beginning surely isn't suburban train...and afaik the end isn't part of suburban train either?

The point is that one was mixed by "superstar" Tiesto and the other by some nobody...and you can't really tell the difference, to show that it's more about the name of the DJ than the mixing.

i never had a single doubt that its true...i know of a DJ that did it to prove exactly this point, he has made 98 sets over the years, people loved them... one day he decided to put out 2 mixes under a different name, as a newcomer...they were as good as the one's under his original name...but people were not so enthusiastic :music:

Back