10-01-2013 Davey Asprey - Jilted Perspective 018

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:yes: Maybe. Maybe not. I messaged both guys. No reply yet. Discogs sticks to one ( for the time being ) The URL you put, I have already incorporated in the default info-post :smile: So looks like things are only assumed, nothing confirmed yet. I need a valid reference, Myster1 ! :grinning:

I understand :) it's very confusing. Each site shows different info :) What I know is they are both are equal except Yuri is also a manager.

Oh, and I had one of the Trancefix mods edit the Photographer Discogs Page on Tuesday to confirm that Photographer is a duo after mentioning it on Saturday, though it seems as if Yuri is part of the project with Dmitry as co-proudcer :book:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Photographer :book:

Checking the Discogs page again: this time the data is updated. Now ( after having found this reference : proof ) I will update my info-post data too. At some things, I am rather conservative. Having learned things the last 3+ years :smile: ( and yes: I am a contributor at Discogs myself, for sevaral years ) :mml:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Photographer :book:

Checking the Discogs page again: this time the data is updated. Now ( after having found this reference : proof ) I will update my info-post data too. At some things, I am rather conservative. Having learned things the last 3+ years :smile: ( and yes: I am a contributor at Discogs myself, for sevaral years ) :mml:
Never knew that you were (I really didn't) :mask:

OK, I'm out :beer2: See you tomorrow guys :wave: And see you next month Davey :grinning:

I understand :) it's very confusing. Each site shows different info :) What I know is they are both are equal except Yuri is also a manager.

and some ' managers ' tend to think they're ' part ' of a group / duo. Which is sometimes the case, but often is not. This should not be the first time, the participants ( here : two ) actually, don't agree on membership at all :rofl: :grinning: Hence: my conservative attitude and behaviour, some (showing up lateron ! ) other individual is ' member ' as well. Same goes the opposite way. Some ' ex ' members not being mentioned even any more by the one(s) who remain. Silly as well : one can't rewrite history: when someone leaves ( or is kicked out ) a group, for eternity + a day the one will remain an ' ex ' member of the group ( smiles ) indifferent of the feelings & emotions of the ones who did stay :cap:

Never knew that you were (I really didn't) :mask:

OK, I'm out :beer2: See you tomorrow guys :wave: And see you next month Davey :grinning:

( one of if not the earliest contribution ) : Yahel :grinning:

:replay: :thankyou: Yes, was a cool episode again Davey Asprey ! :good2:

Thank you all for tuning in and massive thank you to you guys doing the tracklisting for me!!!

Will be up for download tomorrow evening :D

Back