Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I still have it. And will have it as long as I want to. But the problem is that the place where I live is a middle of nowhere. It's beautiful but really depressing. Plus I never know when I'm gonna have days off. I want to have a proper job - from monday to friday, live in some bigger place, have some life. :cat:

Brazil is an idea...:whistle:

In Poland I live at 4th March Street :mask:

Everything is connected :tongue:

I can't wait for my bday! Have to do something really crazy, it's gonna be 21! :super:
hmmmmm
play blackjack all nite
or consume lethal amounts of alcohol and stuff
tht should b kool

and my ninja psychic powers tell me ur bday is 3 days b4 mine
(ya totally irrelevant but watever):mask:

yup i know
with JOC i think at MoS
damn
i want to go so bad
but all my gay ass friends pussyed out so i dunno if i should go:p

hi btw:grinning:

you should just go..i know i would.

damn i cant belive im gonna miss JOC and Tyas next month.:p

Here the big B-Day is 18th birthday....then you get a car,go to college, you vote, you can travel alone by yourself to another country,you can go to clubs....:grinning:

21 is no big deal here in Brazil...:mask:

In Poland it's the same with 18th but 21st are quite important as well. And my 18th bday party was just a small dinner with my ex-boyfriend and few of HIS friends. So now I'll have late ones and want to do something crazy :cat:

Marco V :love: :love: :love:

In Poland it's the same with 18th but 21st are quite important as well. And my 18th bday party was just a small dinner with my ex-boyfriend and few of HIS friends. So now I'll have late ones and want to do something crazy :cat:

Go to a trance Party! :grinning::super:

No shit. I'm at the end of the street. It's a cul-d-sac. Rather private. :grinning: :cat:
damn
i would totally bring hell to tht place if i lived somewhere like tht:lol:
hope its totally insanely insane:grinning:

Hehehe...great..:super::hug:

If Poland was not so far, I could celebrate my B-Day in EnTrance...:cry::cry:

the last track from Bjorn Akesson set: 11. DARREN TATE - Prayer for A God

Here the big B-Day is 18th birthday....then you get a car,go to college, you vote, you can travel alone by yourself to another country,you can go to clubs....:grinning:

21 is no big deal here in Brazil...:mask:
strip clubs?
i wouldnt go 2 those anyways so ya
18 is the big number 4 me

Go to a trance Party! :grinning::super:

I do it all the time - as much as I can. :cat: Well.. Maybe some Ibiza or Amsterdam would be nice.. I know that 2 weeks before my birthday is polish edition of Global Gathering with a nice line up.. Might be an idea.. :angel:

Didn't expect this set to be so energetic! :super:

Back