www.dancestate.com/Robbie/

===============================
01:00-02:00 PM (Canada & US PST)
03:00 PM-04:00 PM (Canada & US EST)
08:00 PM-09:00 PM (UK GMT)
09:00 PM-10:00 PM (Europe CET)

===============================

Check here for show times that are not listed

Be sure to tune in and as always comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. Ill post the tracklist during the show, cheers guys. ;) :ah:

Tracklist:

01. Above & Beyond - Good For Me (Basic Perspectives Sky High Remix) [Anjunabeats]
02. Solarscape - Coming Down (Ishido Remix) [Solarscape Music]
03. Super8 & DJ Tab - Needs To Feel (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]
04. Airbase - Garden State [Somatic Sense]
05. Sequentia Vs. Amphiby - Kaleidoscope (Original Mix) [Liquid Recordings]
06. Jamaster A - Bells of Tiananmen (Airbase Remix) [Collection Music]
07. Eddie Sender - One Day In Moscow [KYR Records]
08. DJ ECO - Light At The End (Martin Roth Edit of Lost World Remix) [Lunatique]
09. Miika Leinonen Pres. Lush - Discover Me (Deep And Shallow Mix) [Inspired Recordings]
10. Randy Katana - Another Wave [Jinx Recordings]

Last edited:
woot.. here we go, a little late, but its all good

It's time for the king of Swan's (the large bird's) to take action, into an atmosphere of flying south because it's too ******* cold in Canada - GET READY FOR ROBBIE SWAN, er I mean SCHWAN, TO TAKE ACTION IN TRANCE! Yeah that's right, you better be looking at yourself in the mirror while you're wanking that meat of yours, looking at that tight ass of yours flex!

Cheers! This was a public service announcement from our business marketing business, if anyone want's to purchase v-cards, contact Robbie Schwan. He has his masters in Business & Marketing.

It's time for the king of Swan's (the large bird's) to take action, into an atmosphere of flying south because it's too ******* cold in Canada - GET READY FOR ROBBIE SWAN, er I mean SCHWAN, TO TAKE ACTION IN TRANCE! Yeah that's right, you better be looking at yourself in the mirror while you're wanking that meat of yours, looking at that tight ass of yours flex!

Cheers! This was a public service announcement from our business marketing business, if anyone want's to purchase v-cards, contact Robbie Schwan. He has his masters in Business & Marketing.

hahaha ur such a stain. How do you come up with such random shit?

tuned in and lol @ jorda haha

Jamaster A - Bells of Tiananmen (Airbase Remix) - i listened this tune first time :)
Realy fantastic tune !! :) :love:

Back