Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Meh, things are slowly improving. It's just a bad day, you know how Mondays are.
How're you?

Bye picco! :wave:

yeah about the same, was really rushed this morning, had a terrible sleep, for some stupid reason had some coffee last night around 8, and couldn't then sleep till 2am... hahaha and i rush to college to find out my proff is away and class is cancelled..

and i forgot a bill with my address to confrim my order of new records at home, so now that gets delayed another day :cry::cry:

you got chased by zombies? :lol::lol:

i wish that would have been a day at a picnic if that was the case!! :p:lol::lol:

just a very odd weekend, lots of conflicting emotions flying around all over the place

ok im off to a grocery...be back later :wave:

yeah about the same, was really rushed this morning, had a terrible sleep, for some stupid reason had some coffee last night around 8, and couldn't then sleep till 2am... hahaha and i rush to college to find out my proff is away and class is cancelled..

and i forgot a bill with my address to confrim my order of new records at home, so now that gets delayed another day :cry::cry:

Crappy all around. Hopefully you find out ahead of time that class is cancelled tomorrow. :)

I paid some bills this morning too, that made me want to cry a little. :cry:

i wish that would have been a day at a picnic if that was the case!! :p:lol::lol:

just a very odd weekend, lots of conflicting emotions flying around all over the place

ooh no....i hope its all good now :hug:

Crappy all around. Hopefully you find out ahead of time that class is cancelled tomorrow. :)

I paid some bills this morning too, that made me want to cry a little. :cry:

yeah i guess it pays to get up that little bit earlier and check emails and such before you head out!!

haha bills mine are coming up right away too...

id id OF THE PAST ONE???? AWESOME CHOoOOooOoN

Back