10-03-2010 Manuel Le Saux - Extrema

Pick your favourite track from this week's show, pick the Extrema Winner Track!!

• Total voters
Just passed by to say hi! :) :wave: (very busy with school again, but I will stay tuned :music: ) :mml:

dag Lola ! :friends: of course you can't miss Manuel Le Saux ! :friends: :bravo:

great stuff

Sorry to be the bearer of some not nice news people from his facebook
Tom Colontonio Sadly my thyroid diagnosis was cancer so I have to go back into surgury tomorrow. I wont be making Prive on Sat so that will be rescheduled. Thanks again everyone for the support..

OMG !!!!!!!!! AMAZING START !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cap: feeling fine - the coffee I finished an hour ago was well put: I slept only some two hours last ' night ' and I want to hear still some more trance ! :w00t:

only 2 hours? what happened?:hug:

Please pass on good wishes to Tom C on his facebook.Thanks

:cap: feeling fine - the coffee I finished an hour ago was well put: I slept only some two hours last ' night ' and I want to hear still some more trance ! :w00t:

hehe. I very fresh today but i lost some money in pokerstars. :cry::lolz:

Sorry to be the bearer of some not nice news people from his facebook
Tom Colontonio Sadly my thyroid diagnosis was cancer so I have to go back into surgury tomorrow. I wont be making Prive on Sat so that will be rescheduled. Thanks again everyone for the support..

Damned that is not good...

Get better soon Tom!!!:hug:

* Now Dubbing: 1540 ~ Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 169 on AH.FM *

01 - Gravity Pres Harry Dyer - Red Light Green Light (Adam Nickey Rmx)[Red Force]
02 Marcus Schossow & Reeves Ft Emma Hewitt - Light (Stoneface & Terminal Dub)[Tone Diary]

Marcus Schössow
Marcus Schössow
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Marcus Schössow

Profile: Danish born EDM DJ and Producer living in Helsingborg, Skåne län, Sweden

Aliases: 1985 (2), Progresia, Sokaya, Sunglider, Tone Diary
In Groups: D-6, Fearless, The, San Andreas, Under Sun

Andy Duguid
Andy Duguid
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Andy Duguid

Profile: Andy Duguid (born 6th November, 1982) is an Electronic/House/Progressive/Trance producer

Aliases: Corsie, Reeves (2)
In Groups: Emilio Fernandez

m_1072b5ed01d6062b99478949c11d47a1.jpg

Back