• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
* Now Genuine : 757 ~ DJ Lemon - Apocalypse 009 on AH.FM *

(gasp!)

Say it isn't so!! Ha! :lolz::LMAO::lol::love::cat:

:hmmm: we changed chairs in 2006 en 2007, remember ? But we never .. .. .. wait ! :blink: We did once ! And it was reckognised by the Forum Population
:bumpit: immediately ! :)

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

7) Lemon & Einar K - The Oslo Syndrome
its out on promo now, and will be released very soon on beatport. This is the last collab between Einar & me for some time.
I will launch a new project with Jaco on Apocalypse, and Aven will also come with some new releases from Purple eye soon.

:hmmm: we changed chairs in 2006 en 2007, remember ? But we never .. .. .. wait ! :blink: We did once ! And it was reckognised by the Forum Population
:bumpit: immediately ! :)

Ha! Yeah! I remember that! They KNEW instantly! Ha! Loooooool! (kiss) :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::cat:

its out on promo now, and will be released very soon on beatport. This is the last collab between Einar & me for some time.
I will launch a new project with Jaco on Apocalypse, and Aven will also come with some new releases from Purple eye soon.
I didn't know you are Lemon from this duo!

My congrats for your remix of Biscayne! :bravo:

really liking what i've been hearing:music::music:

6 am here :ee:

I don't have to get up at all but I wake up every day between 7:30 and 8am no matter what. :p

Hi Squaller, dear. (kiss) :hug::cat:

new projects are always good:):friends:

Back