• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:p

American NBA basketball :mml:
NBA?

Talk about players that are hung-up on themselves!Those guys got egos the size of Russsia!:p

NBA?

Talk about players that are hung-up on themselves!Those guys got egos the size of Russsia!:p

Yeah but it's the show I like :mask: also I've been playing basketball for about 6 years :grinning:

Yeah but it's the show I like :mask: also I've been playing basketball for about 6 years :grinning:
Let me guess power forward:mask:

:p

Pau Gasol?:)

??? well I like basketball but I'm never watching it :mask: No one here really watches and we don't get full games on the available channels..

??? well I like basketball but I'm never watching it :mask: No one here really watches and we don't get full games on the available channels..

don;t waste your time with the NBA - it's just a bunch of over-payed gangsters who only really "play" once it's the 4th quarter

don;t waste your time with the NBA - it's just a bunch of over-payed gangsters who only really "play" once it's the 4th quarter

yeah well :grinning: I don't have time to dig into NBA anyways

Pau_Gasol_Lakers.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.as.com/recorte/20080506dasdasbal_9/C280/Ies/Pau_Gasol_Lakers.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Nice! I've always been a fan of worlds smallest pro basketball player: Mr. Bogues

get_image

:lol:Well versed LS about NBA!So true

Well,guess we out numbered on the NFL thing

No probs to each their own lets enjoy the tunes shall we:music:

Laan basketball is a great way to stay in shape:grinning:keep at it.Unfortunately for me I'm to small to play here in the states.

So I stick with my softball league.On base percentage .416:)last year

:lol:Well versed LS about NBA!So true

Well,guess we out numbered on the NFL thing

No probs to each their own lets enjoy the tunes shall we:music:

Laan basketball is a great way to stay in shape:grinning:keep at it.Unfortunately for me I'm to small to play here in the states.

So I stick with my softball league.On base percentage .416:)last year

damnit - i missed out on softball sign-ups this year by 1 day. you guys actually keep track of stats? haha awesome!

Back