• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
* Marcus Schossow - Tone Diary 039 including Dance Valley Raindance on A *

Its called Progressive trance, tech house, tech trance he mixes it up, if your complaining why are you tuned in ?? Nothing better to do ?

:music: What's the use of having only praise and approval ? :lol:

:dancing: a reason there are 5 possible ways to vote in the end :book:

How do you rate this show? :music:
  1. MASSIVE!
  2. Good
  3. Decent
  4. Pretty bad
  5. No thanks, not my style

why do all the good choons take so long to be released? :p:p

I've noticed that, too. By the time a track is released, you're so sick of hearing it you definitely don't want to own it. What's with that? :blink:

I like the music for the most part. Some of it is very curious, stuff I've never heard before. If he would only never say anything, it would be fantastic. If he can ever just once, get through a show without telling us just exactly how f-ing, f-ed and f everything is, I'd vote "amazing". :mask:

Do you ever give it a rest women... Fuckinghell :D

this track it`s perfect.... no..it`s more than perfect..it`s perfect BLUE! :super:

Some of it was crap, some of it was very interesting and curious, and the end, well, this is just great. :grinning: :cat:

then a huge dose of hugs for Tomek , Altered-Mind , existent , vinniee72

hm... for everybody :lol:

Hug_emoticon___v2

and.... a jump-hug :D
hug_by_ruloworld.gif

i need alot of hugs...i'll take mine solo ana...:p :hug: :)

(??)

What happened to the volume? It went way down.

:music: What's the use of having only praise and approval ? :lol:

precisely polar! that's why i say it like i hear it...for example several days ago somone played a crap load of house on here...i told them i thought it was the worst set i've heard here since i joined...:mask:

precisely polar! that's why i say it like i hear it...for example several days ago somone played a crap load of house on here...i told them i thought it was the worst set i've heard here since i joined...:mask:

A man after my own heart. Way to go, Vinnie. (kiss) :grinning::hug::cat:

Back