• Total voters
Speed Kills!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 515

User Name Posts

danmark_ori 91
n0dix 73
BenParker 40

That's way above the posted limit. We'll have to take away your licenses. We have some one-finger typers who can post for you until your suspension is done.

Hope you all enjoyed the broadcast!

We unfortunately had to end one DJ early, I'm sorry for all the Artento Divini fans who hoped to hear his set.

ohh man, i wanted to hear that set :(

well, was an amazing party, see ya until the next time :good2:

Last edited:
I learned how to type with 10 fingers - blind - years ago and I keep it that way ! ( +1 ! )

That's way above the posted limit. We'll have to take away your licenses. We have some one-finger typers who can post for you until your suspension is done.

:) :lol: How are you doing in·iq·ui·trance ? ! :dance: :bravo: :super: :bumpit:

* Now Listening: 562 ~ Replay 74 Tritonal - 4YAMC on AH.FM 01-06-2010 *​

:: Rank 1 vs. Jochen Miller - The Great Escape ::

Jochen Miller
Jochen Miller
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jochen Miller

Aliases: Club Crashers, Jochen van der Steijn

Profile: Jochen van der Steijn, born in the Dutch city Mill, started his career by the name DJ Jochen. In 2003 he changed his artistname to Jochen Miller

:: Rank 1 vs. Jochen Miller - The Great Escape ::

bye Polar :hug: , time for a real :sleeping: :lol: :)

see ya m8 :friends:

We've resumed the regular radio stream now. We'll start the replay schedule in an hour. Since Jonas Hornblad didn't get aired in his regular slot, he'll start off the replay schedule when this Tritonal set is over.

:: D-Mad - She gave happiness - Arty Remix ::

bye Polar :hug: , time for a real :sleeping: :lol: :)

see ya m8 :friends:

:ee: You're leaving now already ? :tease: I just finished my coffee ! :lol:

:hmmm: beer for later :wow: :wink: :wave: dag n0dix :friends: Sleep well my friend :sleeping: :grinning:​

:) :lol: How are you doing in·iq·ui·trance ? ! :dance: :bravo: :super: :bumpit:

I'm doing well. I have a bit of tendinitis in my thumb atm, it is difficult to type. I'm quite busy with work and school also.

How are you? Ready for the big party tomorrow? I know you're not into foot, but the whole country will be watching. Every channel will be tuned to the Oranje. Even the Internet will show nothing but the game stream. :megacrazy:

Longer piece of text here. Are you still here ?

I'm doing well. I have a bit of tendinitis in my thumb atm, it is difficult to type. I'm quite busy with work and school also.

How are you? Ready for the big party tomorrow? I know you're not into foot, but the whole country will be watching. Every channel will be tuned to the Oranje. Even the Internet will show nothing but the game stream. :megacrazy:

Peesontsteking tendinitis
Peesontsteking tendinitis - Wikipedia :book:

:friends: Sorry to hear bro :hug: Hope your thumbs will recover soon again - yet: :hmmm: when rest / less use is required while at the same time you're very active :blink: I imagine you're aware of pro's and cons, both short term as long term .. .. .. Do think thoroughly bro, as it's your (future) health & work too involved ! :captain:

Haven't checked the time of the match even. Most probably, like the previous matches, I will be here, on-line, listening. My brother & family ( niece ! :w00t: ) are very football enthusiastic. They live at the other side of town, and though I'm welcome, I have not the slightest plan to go there. Same goes for some befriended neighbours. I stick to music. Just when the Dutch team wins the football match with Spain, I will be boasting unashamed their success ! :grinning:

* Welcome Forum Newbie Netherlands *

what an amzing night ive just had, that was amazing :) Trance Family, if u want to add me on face book ur more than welcome alan donaldson :)

* Welcome :welcome: at Afterhours.fm Forum asdonaldson :bravo: ! *

what an amazing night, ive been lisiting since 10pm :) Dash Berlin Rocked!!!!!

Where is Tracklists!!!!???
:ee::ee::ee::ee::ee: :(

22.00 – 23.00 Ravanue
N/A
23.00 – 00.00 Santito
N/A
00.00 – 01.00 Melvin Warning
N/A
01.00 – 02.00 Ram
N/A
02.00 – 03.30 Dash Berlin
N/A
03.30 – 05.00 Alex Morph
N/A
05.00 – 06.00 Artento Divini
N/A

Medina - You and I (Dash Berlin Remix)

Faithless - Not Going Home (Armin ?)

Tiesto - Love Comes Again (? Remix)

Dash Berlin feat. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Man On The Run (Original Mix)

yes, is the Bart Claessen Remix
lol

Back