Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
will have to keep an eye out for this one - for sure thought there was a way this was gonna be live to air :)

live to air? from a boat? man I would love it if that happened.

update on the status of this event, please :)

I can only imagine it was epic and quite stellar :p

awaiting the verdict ;)

This truly was an EPIC boat cruise!! Toronto has not seen a boat cruise like this one in years! Rank 1 played great, can't wait to hear his entire set as I playing downstairs for a little over an hour of it. Can't wait til all the sets are released, really looking forward to it! Although I didn't get to play long, if you like classic trance, you should dig this set ;)

Everyone who played at this cruise absolutely ripped it. Angelo dropped some dirty proggy beats to start it off, Piet played the peak hour bomb choons and Kris took us back to the heyday of trance.

Amazing! :D

that's kick ass - glad to hear you guys enjoyed yourselves - and the weather -perfect for a cruise.. :p

Toronto definitely deserves to have regular trance events such as this. Two thumbs up to Pure Trance Productions Crew, Djs, AH.FM and everyone that can make it out in attendance.. :)

cannot wait to hear the sets!!

Why thank you trancefan0883 :) I've been on AH for a while but I figured it was about time to join and throw my "review" of yesterday's cruise out there. What an epic party! Hopefully Pete had a crowd mic wired for the recording, because it was TOTALLY necessary to enjoy it fully.

Why thank you trancefan0883 :) I've been on AH for a while but I figured it was about time to join and throw my "review" of yesterday's cruise out there. What an epic party! Hopefully Pete had a crowd mic wired for the recording, because it was TOTALLY necessary to enjoy it fully.

We had a mic at the side of the decks but it would have been too tough try and use it as space was tight enough as it was and too close too people which would have drowned out the music.

sets will be aired friday 3AM CET :)

Kris Morton
Angelo Petrucci
Rank1

Hi guys ... hope you'll enjoy this airplay :) Unfortunately .. my LIVE set cant be air ... I played some exclusives stuff in .. especially my own forthcoming tunes :super: .. so it's Ipossible to broadcast it :mask:

All the best.
Dave

Back