• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:thankyou: Deepress :super:

Great set :)

Hopefully im able to tune in next time :grinning:

Ronny just grab 10 tracks and just PLAY them.... I KNOW THAT THEY WILL ALL BE GREAT TUNEs you have never made a bad show .....:lol:

i will see, ive got some tracks from Eddie, Aurosonic and etc, but its still less than i need to use. Anyway we will see.

i will see, ive got some tracks from Eddie, Aurosonic and etc, but its still less than i need to use. Anyway we will see.
it's better to show up than not to be there .......please don't DEPREESS me .....if your missing some tracks add a classic or two...or maybe one of your hot tunes:hug:

Last edited:
it's better to show up than not to be there .......please don't upset me .....if your missing some tracks add a classic or two...or maybe one of your hot tunes:hug:

Yep, i know, may ill shoot there something new from me. Whos Know ?

Yep, i know, may ill shoot there something new from me. Whos Know ?
you know ...maybe as a classic ..you can put on the first tune that you ever made ...i never heard your first tune....do you remember your first tune ...:lol:

you know ...maybe as a classic ..you can put on the first tune that you ever made ...i never heard your first tune....do you remember your first tune ...:lol:

Im making music more than 15 years and before i was making dance music and funk house. One of my first track was something as breakbeat, but faster than 160BPM. Im really sure, i cant put it into my set. Same with funkhouse or dance. Trance and uplifting trance im making short time and my first "uplifting" was remix of Kamil Polner - White Glow (Ronny K. 45RPM Remix). Im sure you know that remix :mask:

Im making music more than 15 years and before i was making dance music and funk house. One of my first track was something as breakbeat, but faster than 160BPM. Im really sure, i cant put it into my set. Same with funkhouse or dance. Trance and uplifting trance im making short time and my first "uplifting" was remix of Kamil Polner - White Glow (Ronny K. 45RPM Remix). Im sure you know that remix :mask:
i learn of you ...from ah.fm.... i'm from the states ..south florida..music for out of states which is called imports...they are hard to come by....i will look for your name at the record store...i will see what they can get me from your name ,...

i learn of you ...from ah.fm.... i'm from the states ..south florida..music for out of states which is called imports...they are hard to come by....i will look for your name at the record store...i will see what they can get me from your name ,...

My nickname "Ronny K." is figuring as trance or uplifting producer. Have a look on discogs.

Anyway, maybe you will want why im making and playing uplifting. Im loving melodies and harmonies, emotuions and energy, than uplifting is my right path. Im preparing alot of uplifting tunes and one special surprise :mask:

Have a look on my myspace, if you are interest.

Have a nice day, i have to go right now, may ill be later.

Deepress - Soulborn Waves 003 Replay

1. Jonas Steur - Level Up(Marcus Schossow mix)
2. Orjan Nilsen - La Guitarra(Original mix)
3. Vengeance - Temptation
4. N2O vs Cell X - 414 (Original Mix)
5. ID - ID
6. Reaky - Republic of oxygen
7. Paul Webster - Cut Off
8. Sean Tyas - Please don't go
9. Re:Locate - Spirit (Paul Miller 2008 mix)
10. Paul Webster - Corrupted

* Replay Deepress - Soulborn Waves 003 on AH.FM 10-08-2008 ~ Now Listening : 432 *

Squall said:
Deepress - Soulborn Waves 003 Replay

:dancing: 1. Jonas Steur - Level Up(Marcus Schossow mix) :music:
2. Orjan Nilsen - La Guitarra (Original mix)
3. Vengeance - Temptation
4. N2O vs Cell X - 414 (Original Mix)
5. ID - ID
6. Reaky - Republic of oxygen
7. Paul Webster - Cut Off
8. Sean Tyas - Please don't go
9. Re:Locate - Spirit (Paul Miller 2008 mix)
10. Paul Webster - Corrupted​

* Replay Deepress - Soulborn Waves 003 on AH.FM 10-08-2008 ~ Now Listening : 426 *

Masssssssive

:music: nice melody this was ! :grinning:​

* Replay Deepress - Soulborn Waves 003 on AH.FM 10-08-2008 ~ Now Listening : 424 *

:dancing: 8. Sean Tyas - Please don't go .. .. ..​

:hug: :grinning: :music:

Back