Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Well you learn something new everyday hehe, in fact two things today as Tomek pointed out some timezone abnormalities in a previous thread lol
if someone will ask you something in french remember to say: Je ne parle pas français :lol:

if someone will ask you something in french remember to say: Je ne parle pas français :lol:

I do not speak French?

Our language is very difficult... as your English !! hahaa.... I speak a little English but it's difficult for me ! ;)

well you are doing much better at English than I am at French :lol:

great tracks... great show :)

well you are doing much better at English than I am at French :lol:

mostly it was scylla who post on the english forum ! lol.... but i really try to improve myself with his help... :)

Our language is very difficult... as your English !! hahaa.... I speak a little English but it's difficult for me ! ;)

HAHA! Ma langue maternelle, le polonais, est plus complique avec les verbes je pense (je pourrais etre incorrecte) et le probleme est que j'ai jamais appris comment lire ou ecrire.... actuellement je connais un peu comment lire and tres peu ecrire. Ca me prends longtemps sur l'ordi. LOOOL! C'est le meme affaire avec le francais.

Awesome TUNE !!!!

Close your eyes, Hands in air :)

Salut les frenchies :)

In fact, French is the second difficult language of the world to learn. The first are Chinese and Japanese Languages !

It Take 15 years to a japanese to learn completely his language !! lool

Bonsoir BassT4ken ! ;)

In fact, French is the second difficult language of the world to learn. The first are Chinese and Japanese Languages !

It Take 15 years to a japanese to learn completely his language !! lool

Bonsoir BassT4ken ! ;)
i'd say that polish and hungarian are also very difficult...:whistle:
and yes japanese is difficult, they have 3 or 4 alphabets and few thousands signs in each :wow:

Back