Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
me too :) sadly that aren't any here :cry:

btw. hey fishie :wave:

u dont have croissants and nutella?? where do u live?? desert island?? xDDD wth!!! here we have many differents kinds of croissants and sweets and whatever u want xDDDD its a nice place to getting fat easily xDDD even more... i live in a village which is famous thx to his pastry shops xDDDDD

yeahhhhh !!! :super::super::super: Pedro del Mar a. cold blue :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

nutella_lrg.jpg

Cornetti.JPG

sending some croissant and nutella to Jelly!!:)

OMGGG!!!!!! im starving now xDDDDD

u dont have croissants and nutella?? where do u live?? desert island?? xDDD wth!!! here we have many differents kinds of croissants and sweets and whatever u want xDDDD its a nice place to getting fat easily xDDD even more... i live in a village which is famous thx to his pastry shops xDDDDD

i love pastry's though :super:

Maybe the melody of the year !!! :super::super:

:lovers:

And Nutella is too goood !!!!!

THANKS I WISH MY PASTA WOULD RAPID COOK WHILE RAPID BOILING!
coz ive decided now im turning it into CARBONARA!!!

did i make anyone feel like dinner already??? coz its my late night breaky @ 5am

i lost about 700 :cry: over 600 after first downtime, and about 60 during second :cry:

:console: but at least you get to celebrate breaking 1000 posts repeatedly, like me with the 3000 :lol:

we have nutella :lol: but not real croissants :cry: only some old 7days ones :p

THANKS I WISH MY PASTA WOULD RAPID COOK WHILE RAPID BOILING!
coz ive decided now im turning it into CARBONARA!!!

did i make anyone feel like dinner already??? coz its my late night breaky @ 5am

lol haha thats the way to go... dinner at 5am :lol:

Back