Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
They have 3/4 of country in one timezone? Cool, that would mean I could easily be in two time zones at once in a short period of time.

Off to class now sadly, and my headphones are broken so no listening there. Vex, what I heard was top notch. Cheers on the show mate, keep it up. :)

or make it even more weird.... lets say +4.51 :lolz:

LOL maybe stepping into the next country it goes to 15mins ahead....or maybe its a prime spot for alien abductions which is a cover for the strange time difference.......or maybe i watched too many x-files :lol:

LOL maybe stepping into the next country it goes to 15mins ahead....or maybe its a prime spot for alien abductions which is a cover for the strange time difference.......or maybe i watched too many x-files :lol:
:hmmm:

:lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

:choon: :choon: :choon:

LOL the series is on about 7th rerun here in finland now :lol: i still like the series though

WOOOOOT!!!! :love:

Sunlounger - A Balearic Dinner :lovers:

in Kolkata there is thursday 02:22 :hmmm:
but that Kathmandu (czw 02:37) is really weird :lol:

Body of Conflict :choon:

ok im off to bed now..... see you all soon :wave:

LOL the series is on about 7th rerun here in finland now :lol: i still like the series though

WOOOOOT!!!! :love:

Sunlounger - A Balearic Dinner :lovers:

I never realized that there was two stories in that series. The cases that they investigate, and then the guy who smokes all those cigarrettes and Mulder getting thrown a bone from that guy that works with that secret agency or whatever its called.

Thanx Vex :* Amazing show, my favourite tracks..
I love it :*:*:*:*:* :D

Tomcio, how much are those shows going to be? Did you already get your tickets?

Lovely choon!

Hi Shati :wave:

Great show Vex :)

Back