10-10-2012 Sneijder Pres. Distant World 024

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
google is working well today:lol:
Once again piccoli....

1097290i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha: :ee::ee::ee::ee::ee::ee::ee::ee:

Thank you Piccoli!! I am just so happy right now because this set is sooooooo chill and lovely.... so pastel and pretty coloured, i love it. I have been listening to NOTHING but above and beyond for two weeks and its good to get some mix of new music into my night! <3 i love this website so bloody much <3 <3 <3

Thank you Piccoli!! I am just so happy right now because this set is sooooooo chill and lovely.... so pastel and pretty coloured, i love it. I have been listening to NOTHING but above and beyond for two weeks and its good to get some mix of new music into my night! <3 i love this website so bloody much <3 <3 <3

@ this station you have plenty of dj's and show's to listen and to cheer you up :)

Thanks Euphie. I'm glad you like it!

Last tune from Con Phillips .. great guestmix, thanks Con and I think set the tone perfectly for the start of this 2 yr show ..

08. The Blizzard - Piercing The Fog (Original Mix)

yeah Oliver Smith all over on this track, love it, relaxing:puff::choon:

Protrapik Guestmix 2

01. VIF - To Break The World (Original Mix)

:welcome::welcome:
Good afternoon!
:bravo:Amazing sound :bravo:
:dance::dance::dance:
Let's dance :music:

Back