Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hey nostra , how r u ? :DDD
30 min and work is done :DDDD
Great! Me I´m off from :driver: the bus today..Feeling good and counting days to next weekend and Trancemission in Prauge..:megacrazy::friends::music::music:

Great! Me I´m off from :driver: the bus today..Feeling good and counting days to next weekend and Trancemission in Prauge..:megacrazy::friends::music::music:

u can take me to transmission ? :ppp
can u listen ah in the bus ? Oo
im counting hours to the next week end every monday at 7am ( wake up) :ppp

u can take me to transmission ? :ppp
can u listen ah in the bus ? Oo
im counting hours to the next week end every monday at 7am ( wake up) :ppp
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Sure! You fit in my small bag..and yes I can listen in while working..Me only work evenings/nights. Choose it myself, I quite like it:megacrazy:

ID guys this one ??

Marcel told he would come to put tracklist but for now, srry no ID :s
i want a lots of ID too ^^

aaaaaaaa this one remember me something :(((( if Ella were there she could tell us :p

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Sure! You fit in my small bag..and yes I can listen in while working..Me only work evenings/nights. Choose it myself, I quite like it:megacrazy:
u have nice work ...

im small and thin :p i may enter, come to my house we'll take a shot to put me in ur bag :p

Me too!!! :megacrazy::megacrazy::lol::lol:

Time for the hockeybag to fit all I guess:lol::lol::megacrazy::megacrazy:

No worries Nostra...with more than 6,000 kms between us, you're pretty safe :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll just stay home and imagine what it was like :cry::grinning2:

Back