Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
however the trail of devastation he left equated to that of a hurricane :lol:

You're closer than you think. Here's the whole passage:

Yet Mr Balvinder Singh is an individualist who believes in the importance of asserting himself. He utter incoherent whoops of joy as he drives rickshaws on to the pavement or sends a herd of paper boys flying into a ditch. While circumstances may force him to defer to buses and lorries, he has never seen the necessity of giving way to the tinny new Maruti vans, which though taller than his Hindustan Ambassador, are not so heavily built. After all, Mr Singh is a kshatriya by caste, a warrior, and like his ancestors he is keen to show he is afraid of nothing. He disdains such cowardly acts as looking in wing mirrors or using his indicators. His Ambassador is his chariot, his klaxon his sword. Weaving into the oncoming traffic, playing 'chicken' with the other taxis, Balvinder Singh is a Raja of the Road.

Or rather was. One month after our arrival in Delhi, Mr Singh and I had an accident. Taking a road junction with phlegm than usual, we careered into a Maruti van, impaling it on its bows, so that it bled Mango Fruity Drink all over Mr Singh's bonnet. No one was hurt, and Mr Singh - stangely elated by his 'kill' - took it stoically.

"Mr. William," he said. "In my life six times have I crashed. And on not one occasion have I ever been killed."

so an unorganized kaos would be how bad then??? :lol: :confused:
:lol:

Had the experience of driving for once in my life in Delhi Roads ... and its like a race from one traffic light to the next.. who can reach it first. Cars cutting lanes, motorcyclists doing all sort of acrobatics ... it was just horrible.

Guess unorganized chaos would be if you didnt have traffic lights on Delhi Roads perhaps! :lol:

Anyways .. back to the Music!

That was :eek:fftopic:

Children.... WOW after a LONG LONG TIME!!!!

Nice set Donatas :)

damn was i that late previewing on beatport! umm nice start that i caught donatas! unfort. that was it oh and the last minute!

Here we are. Woot! :grinning: :cat:

Alrighty here we go!! :)

:clap::clap::clap:

Liking the way this is starting :dancing::dancing::dancing:

I´m here now...:mml:

Alrighty here we go!! :)

:clap::clap::clap:

Liking the way this is starting :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Me too. Pure ownage. :music:

Come on, Robejaegs. Tell me why you are so upset today. Nothing has changed since last Tuesday except that now we have a better place to "live". So tell Cat Lady what's wrong now. (kiss) :hug: :cat:

Crazy prog track currently playin'...

Hi Trancers and Trance gals...:hug:

Me too. Pure ownage. :music:

Come on, Robejaegs. Tell me why you are so upset today. Nothing has changed since last Tuesday except that now we have a better place to "live". So tell Cat Lady what's wrong now. (kiss) :hug: :cat:

I second that!Hi TCL,it's good to see familiar faces in here too...:hug:

Back