100 Episodes of Back From The Dead

Lazarus

www.defconrecordings.com
Registered
Reaction score
OK folks, well if you weren't aware before now, I'm celebrating Episode 100 of my Back From The Dead show next month, exclusively here on Afterhours! :super:

Back From The Dead is a show I did back on my first internet radio station, the now sadly-defunct DJ Source Radio. It originally ran for 86 shows, then I did 2 more at another station but decided against it, until after over a year in the wilderness, it found it's way to its' spiritual home here at AH :) :ah:

So what I've done, prior to the centenary special, is take advantage of these fabulous new AH features and create a Back From The Dead social group here:

http://forum.ah.fm/group.php?groupid=16

Feel free to join if you haven't already and see how it all began!

And here's the special bit - every day until July 7th, I'll be posting 3 episodes of the show for download on the group message board. None of the first 88 shows have ever been made available to the public and I'll only be making them available here in this group! Anyone wanting to help me out with the ID's is also appreciated :lol:

Oh yes, and don't forget July 7th, it will be a special day :loveah:

that is amazing.... Congrats Lazarus!!!!! :mml:

bftd100.jpg

:)

Congrats,Laz
It will be fantastic, I know :)

OK, the show is now almost uploaded (thanks Dan :lol: ) and for the statisticians I can confirm that it contains:

39 tracks (25 on vinyl, 14 on CD)
39 bonefide Lazarus anthems
3 world premieres (and 2 other exclusives)

Don't miss out :mml:

OK, the show is now almost uploaded (thanks Dan :lol: ) and for the statisticians I can confirm that it contains:

39 tracks (25 on vinyl, 14 on CD)
39 bonefide Lazarus anthems
3 world premieres (and 2 other exclusives)

Don't miss out :mml:

:super::wow::super::loveah::mml::bow:

Back