Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
study is killing me:lol:

hi master yoda:mask:

hey mate!!! yeah i should be studying also but that is not happening!! hahahaha... i got my training videos playing but this trance is too good!!!!!!!!

i'm so happy i found this radio:super::super:

and be here with nice people always receive me with a warm welcome:super::super:

hey mate!!! yeah i should be studying also but that is not happening!! hahahaha... i got my training videos playing but this trance is too good!!!!!!!!
training videos???:hmmm:

02 DJ Jerom - Drifting Away:music:

Out next week at all good mp3-stores!! :)

it is because of tracks like this i have no choice but to save my pennies for some CDJs !!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG WHAT A TRANSITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj.gif

yeah i have videos on the subjects i am supposed to learn!! hahahaah for Cisco CCNP Building Scalable Switched Networks
oh,got it,i´m reading a word document and also checking the forum:lol:,i have to get back to college in 50 minutes:p,this is a hard semester,i also had to leave my productions in stand by,and also the demo for djing in a club here

oh,got it,i´m reading a word document and also checking the forum:lol:,i have to get back to college in 50 minutes:p,this is a hard semester,i also had to leave my productions in stand by,and also the demo for djing in a club here

yeah i hear you on that!! i had big plans to start working on productions this semester also! but that didn't work out because of all the work i have to do !!!

i am just currently working on my set for DejaVU and then i will be okay for the end of the semester maybe afterwards more will happen, at least i hope so! :mask:

Back