Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
are you going to a party in london or whats the occasion?

well i have a niece there studying and i go there with my sister, my "new" brother in law spend some days with my niece.

About partying well Markus Schulz will be there at that weekend, the problem is, i will stay out of London, so need to use the train, so the trains stops at 1 AM and i will not have transportation back to the place where i am go to stay.
It's a bit difficult for me do that.

OMG what a voice here:choonalert::choon:

well i have a niece there studying and i go there with my sister, my "new" brother in law spend some days with my niece.

About partying well Markus Schulz will be there at that weekend, the problem is, i will stay out of London, so need to use the train, so the trains stops at 1 AM and i will not have transportation back to the place where i am go to stay.
It's a bit difficult for me do that.

OMG what a voice here:choonalert::choon:

aww that will be a nice weekend getaway!! forget about work and just relax and enjoy a little vacation! :grinning:

ok my friends i go eat now, i'll see you guys in the next thread.:hug:

voted MASSIVE LaCeen:grinning:

Always this same people :)
Hello LaCeeN, greko, Sypher, Tomek, Deadlyeight, tab16 :mml: and 2 guests ...

Always this same people :)
Hello LaCeeN, greko, Sypher, Tomek, Deadlyeight, tab16 :mml: and 2 guests ...

hahah yeah thats what makes AH so great!! you can count on all of us to be here!! its the community aspect that makes it so great! :mask::mask:

OHH AND THE MASSIVE TRANCE AND PROGRESSIVE CHOOONS!!!

enjoy the rest of the show guys and gals! i am outta here going to eat lunch now!

Back