11-06-2007 AH.FM pres. From The Outside 002 - Carl B & George Acosta

Laan

AH.FM's Party Beast
Staff member
Reaction score
The second monday of the month it's time to air the second episode of ''From The Outside'' A show specially created for big names without their own show here on afterhours.FM!

as a result of equipment problems Orjan will be playing next month and George Acosta will take his place.

fromtheoutsideck4.jpg

EST 15-17
GTM 20-22
CET 21-23[

Carl B Playlist: *later*

George Acosta Playlist: *Later*

Last edited:
nice idea, carl b is amazing...

but i didnt like the poster that much

nice idea, carl b is amazing...

but i didnt like the poster that much

The poster is clear and not very complicated. The skie/stars in it have something to do with ''from the outside'' When you watch the stars.. Don't you imagine, would there be something else up there?.. :p Something, from the outside :p

Well I can't think of any better arguments :lmao: I like the poster.

Carl B had an amazing set on the AH 1 year anniversary. Shame it was so late though, I think a lot of people missed it.

This should be very promising.

Tune in :p exam next day after the show too ^^ but at 13:15 so I have time to study more at morning.

Orjan Had Major problems. George is playing the second hour now.

This set does own :) trust me :p

I love this new Duende!
Edit: Alex Bartlett - Touch the Sun (Duende Dub)

320 Listeners!!! Not to far from DistantLands!:lolz:

If I wasn't this busy by finishing uni related stuff I would be doing promotions for this show. No doub't we would have been over 355 listeners :)

Cocky eh? :p

100% :choon: now from Carl.

May be some listeners join us from Latvia. I made kinda promotion of show on one local trance forum.

Last edited:
Armin van Buuren - Rush Hour (Miserere & Rush Hour Remix)! Totally love this intro!:love:

Excellent start Georgina!

Back