11-06-2009 Markus Schulz presents GDJB Dakota Album Release Special

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
:blink: This way, everybody is informed. Ahead. Believe me, there mùst be a reason I've avoided this, by nòt posting the full tracklist right at my first post, at the first page. Would you be so kind as to edit your post ? For other like to ' ID ' some tracks, while others like nòt to know ahead whats in store. For those who want to know everything ahead, the first page would be the best address for a full tracklist, don't you agree ? :cap:

:iagree:

Sorry...:mask:

* wondering why one behaves like this

..and I wanted to be surprised:p

:yes: :cap: Just send a PM to edit his post. Some people got to learn :angel: :ee:

ah man, edit your comments please :(
edit::smile:
:iagree: Polar

Last edited:
Dash Berlin, Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Man On the Run (Nic Chagall Remix) - when it will be released???

Man On the Run (Nic Chagall Remix)

I really think this would have been cooler without the techy rhythm track, but that's just me. :(

Ilya Soloviev - Universal Universe (Poshout Club Mix)

:book: Thanks Trance Nation. It's fully okay with me if you ( or anyone else ) takes care of the tracklist.

With a prime time set - tracklisting on-the-go satisfies everyone :grinning:

:cap: And once again : if you feel the urge to put a full tracklist : take the highest rank you can reach, but always and only on
page 1 :bravo:

08. Dash Berlin, Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Man On the Run (Nic Chagall Remix) -->

* Now Listening : 1064 ~ Markus Schulz pres GDJB Dakota Release Special on AH.FM

I really think this would have been cooler without the techy rhythm track, but that's just me. :(

Jaren
Jaren Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jaren
Profile: Wife of Matt Cerf. Fomerly known as Jaren Voight, sister of Josie Voight. :dancing:
In Groups: Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren
Jaren on MySpace

l_1d833101003641808e203fb49428ec1f.jpg

08. Dash Berlin, Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Man On the Run (Nic Chagall Remix) -->

Now Listening

* Ref. : 08. Dash Berlin, Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Man On the Run (Nic Chagall Re

mix)

:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

Nic Chagall
Nic Chagall Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Nic Chagall

Aliases: Claus Terhoeven, Encee
Profile: Trance DJ & Producer. German (co-)producer and remixer of many different projects such as: Sash!, Taucher, Talla 2XLC, U96, Yello, Supermax, DJ Shog and especially Cosmic Gate.

Co-founder of the Essential Cuts Studio in Duisburg in 1999, now better known as E-CUTZ

m_bfc608662cd54be4a84c00e77bf8e3b5.jpg

URLs: Nic Chagall . DE
Nic Chagall on MySpace

Back