Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:: Dogzilla - Without You ( ID Remix ) ::

Dogzilla
Dogzilla
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Dogzilla

Members: Richie Kayvan, Simon Patterson
Profile: Dogzilla are London based duo Simon Patterson & Richie Kayvan and with this track being their first foray into club muzik, this pair look set to make BIG waves in the more bangin circles… By day Simon works as A&R for The Judge and is also resident at Serious @ The Cross, whilst Richie is currently producing a major new band for V2 records.

In 2008 Simon Patterson left the project, practically leading to its stop

mashup, with some Simon tune ?

edit: yep, mashup and Simon there :)

Dogzilla
Dogzilla
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Dogzilla

Members: Richie Kayvan, Simon Patterson
Profile: Dogzilla are London based duo Simon Patterson & Richie Kayvan and with this track being their first foray into club muzik, this pair look set to make BIG waves in the more bangin circles… By day Simon works as A&R for The Judge and is also resident at Serious @ The Cross, whilst Richie is currently producing a major new band for V2 records.

In 2008 Simon Patterson left the project, practically leading to its stop

SWEET M8 :choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

why don't more trance dj's mix like this? Awesome style and mixing!!

Armin, put your eyes on this boy

THIS IS SPART.....BRP...INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:friends: Cool to hear from the ' local ' side of the event ! :grinning:

Have had fun listening all the way Musey ( tuned in since the 2nd hour :good2: )

CET

23:00h Will Holland
00:00h Estiva & Temple One
01:00h Leon Bolier
02:00h Lange
03:00h Simon Patterson
04:00h Sean Tyas
05:00h Ummet Ozcan
06:00h Bryan Kearney
:super: :ah:

Good to know it's been good for everyone listening :) Took two of my mates along for their first taste of a trance night, needless to say they loved it and tore up the dancefloor with everyone else :rave:

I can only hope for more collaborations between my local night and my favourite radio station :loveah:

* Now Listening: 678 ~ Live Broadcast Digital Society - Bryan Kearney on AH.FM *

Profile: Push is the most well-known alias of Mike Dierickx. More information can be found on the page of his main alias Mike Dierickx.

:blink: Aliases: Aggressor, The, Ahead (2), Alternative Art, Astronaut, The, Atractiva, Blackmaster, The, Boy From Nowhere, The, Calling The Freak, Classic Tribe, Complex Climate, Cosmo Kid, D.E.E.P.E.R., Dark City, Deep Flexion, Dirk Dierickx, DJ Robo'jox, Drop (3), E-Tronic, Eclectic Kid, Fascinated, Futuro, Galore, Hypnobasia, Kyle Emerson, Linetech, Liquid Overdose, Magnetical, Mass Effect, MC Macho, Overtone, Phuture Dust, Plastic Boy, Red Flag (2), Return Of The Native, Rhythm Quest (2), Sector 7 (2), See:3, SFX (4), Snapper, The, Solar Factor, Sonus (2), Soyuz, Tag, Technology Man, Tranqua, Tribal Warriors, Virtua Trancer, Vision Act, X-Scape, X-Tra-Vaganza, XV 7

BRYAN BRYAN BRYAN FUCKIN' KEARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back