11-06-2010 Will Holland - Enhanced Radio Show June 2010

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Oh I am aware of the nomenclature difference. I was kidding.

I have only found ESPN 360 for watching the games online; however, I'd prefer to be able to listen to the games. Any good English announcers that are broadcasted online that anyone knows?

Wonders why u call it Soccer over there and not just Football or call it European Football even :lol::lol::music:

I personally dislike American Football which is almost a sin in Texas (where I'm from). I prefer Lacrosse and Hockey.

Wonders why u call it Soccer over there and not just Football or call it European Football even :lol::lol::music:
Hi :friends: :lol::lol:Because too many people here would mix it up with our farvorite game with the funny shaped pigskin ball :lol:

Oh I am aware of the nomenclature difference. I was kidding.

I have only found ESPN 360 for watching the games online; however, I'd prefer to be able to listen to the games. Any good English announcers that are broadcasted online that anyone knows?

Hates most of the English announcers apart from one or 2 and i forgotten their names (doh) They Talk about English football 24/7 during other World Cup matches playing ......:wall:

Hates most of the English announcers apart from one or 2 and i forgotten their names (doh) They Talk about English football 24/7 during other World Cup matches playing ......:wall:

How do you follow it then? TV or Radio?

I'm a San Francisco Giant baseball fan :super:, no football since Joe Montana :lol: :music:

I like the game of rounders :lol: over in USA , havent got a fav baseball team , just like watching a good game of it .....Love Chicago bears when the FRIDGE was playing :):music:

I like the game of rounders :lol: over in USA , havent got a fav baseball team , just like watching a good game of it .....Love Chicago bears when the FRIDGE was playing :):music:
Rounders :lol: FRIDGE was about same time when I quit watching. My number 1 passion is TRANCE now , not much sports except maybe UNLV College Basketball from Las Vegas where I grew up:)

Good :choon:`s since the start of this set ......can only get better :):music:

Uruguay 0 vs 0 France still
----------------------------------

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Rounders :lol: FRIDGE was about same time when I quit watching. My number 1 passion is TRANCE now , not much sports except maybe UNLV College Basketball from Las Vegas where I grew up:)

I went to a College game about 7yrs ago , when i was in Orlando for my hoildays , I couldnt believe the stadiums and crowds just for College games of Football ......Mental :):music:

I went to a College game about 7yrs ago , when i was in Orlando for my hoildays , I couldnt believe the stadiums and crowds just for College games of Football ......Mental :):music:
:lol::lol::lol: Even little schools like UNLV games :megacrazy:Like your Football:)

Good Sounds here:super: but no Tracklist. Hopefully at end:dance:. Miss Polar . Maybe some not watching football but :sleeping:waiting live event tonight :unsure:

Back